Summer the Outcast

Hey, my name is Summer, I live in California, I'm an only child, I go to Centermont Highschool, I live with my mom and dad

No, I'm not popular at school, if that's what you want to know, I got bullied in school millions of times for my physical appearance, it's not the best. . . I have long brown hair, which I always have in a bun, I have brown/white skin, I have messed up teeth, and a really good body, even though I have the perfect body, no one ever dares to speak to me, I always wear some skinny jeans, nerd glasses sometimes, and some random shirts.

I don't count myself as a nerd, but I count myself as an outcast, I'm different than everyone in this school, everyone now a days care about popularity and swagg, I think that's all dumb! They should be worrying about their future instead of who broke up with who and who wore it best!

All the girls now have lost their virginity with people they don't talk to no more, it's sad! I'm still virgin and I'm proud! I just think someday I will find the right guy . . .

Who am I kidding!?

I'm gonna die before I find that special someone!

Ugh! You might think that some other people might be suffering more than I am and I agree, I'm not saying I suffer the most, but I'm saying I suffer, who gives a fuck about people at my school! Yes I got made fun of, but hopefully that will change this year since I haven't started school.

The thing that makes me suffer is the fact that at home I have no support from my parents, they who gave birth to me, they who are supposed to be there for me. Yes, they're very judgmental. They judge everything I do, they never agree with what I have to say. They always try to put me down. It's not fair, but what can I do!?

I had bestfriends, but popularity ran into their heads and now they don't talk to me. I had another one which I adored! She was like my other half, she would always defend me, she has changed schools with me over the corse of the time , but when we got to Centermont Highschool, she left me, now she is one of the most popular girls in the school, every boy dies to be with her, she's a cheerleader, nice curves, nice smile, and a bitch! You didn't expect that huh!? Well, I didn't either! She used to be so sweet and nice, now she's a total drama queen bitch! I don't think I would've been saying this, but she also gave away her virginity to Al, her boyfriend, they're together, but I know they go around messing with other people since they're both known to be players and hoes. Lol! I wouldn't think she would've lost her virginity since we made a pact that says we were gonna be abstinent, but her hoe ass is everywhere! Her name is Candie, and I dislike her, because she also made fun of me . . .

I seriously don't trust no one at all! I sometimes wish I could die

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!