/chapter 1/

Mikes P.O.V
Its been 6 years since me and Freddy had started dating, I was 16 when me and him had met and now I am 22, but before we had dated or I even thought that he had his little crush on me.He would stare at me and try to talk to me, never failed, he would always make me laugh with these jokes that would not even make sense. Then it just happened, we had started dating. Even though the other animatroninics had been against it, at least I think they are against it, I'd rather think that they are killing me slowly playfully than them actually wanting to kill me. But it doesn't matter; he is too stubborn to let go of me..
Speaking of letting go of me...
Freddy has become more lovable or more physical with me....he is kissing me more and I had been hitting him more because of it. Like: longer kisses, putting his tougue in my mouth and touching my hips. Bonnie explained to me; not to worry that he just likes my skin, which is true but this is a bit much...

Freddy P.O.V
I rush to the back room where my Mikey is hiding out as I hid outside the room I peeked inside the room he seemed to be dazing out, thinking of something... Perfect I can surprise him! I ran inside the room and closed the door back before he could even react. I held onto him from his back and he jumped and gasped from the pressure.
"Freddy! What are you doi-!" He said before I cut him off by a small kiss on the lips. "He blushed in shock as I broke in laughter And from there we started to talk from 1 to 3 bonnie and Chika stepped in for a while. After talking for a while with everyone in the middle of a sentence mike had a cough coming on
"Sorry I just need a drink" as he grabbed the water bottle I stared at his neck in amazement as he drunk.
"Freddy? Freddy! Yoohoo!~ come back to earth!" Chika said, but I ignored her as I stared mike up and down. Then bonnie clapped in front of my face,he just smiled at me and looked at mike who had been talking silently with Chika "remember what I had said: use it" he had said and round up Chika that had unattached herself from mikes legs. they had left.
"What was that about?" Mike had asked me while sitting down in his seat.
"Hey can I ask you something? Mike?" I asked while having a dark face with a grin.
"Have you ever done it before?" I asked which made mike flare up
" WHAT?! >///<" he had said with an embarrassed face
"Well have you?" I asked while he was still blushing.
"No!"obviously still blushing I ask something I had never had the balls for in my venture life to do "may I have your first time? I promise you I will show you a good time" I tried getting closer to mike but every time I got close he would move away with the chair.
Then I noticed Bonnie's words I have to be careful....
"Don't worry I will take responsibility" he looked down at me taking my tie off.
"N-no" he looked terrified, I wish I hadn't seen that because a wave of guilt had swarmed me. I quickly got away from him and apologized.
"Its fine, I know how you are" mike smiled at me when saying that which warmed my heart he had opened up to me.

Mikes P.O.V
We had sat here in silence for a while. It had just gotton really awkward after what he had tried with me...I flinched as he reached over and touched my hair and then ruffled my very dark brown bangs. "Your very cute" he had smiled at me and his face grinned
"Are you scared? Of doing it with me?" He stared into my eyes I could feel my face burning
" of course I am! It will hurt your first Time you know!"
"I'll be gentle!"
"Yeah right of course! When you stick it in you will loose control!" He was getting closer to me....
"C'mere" he said as he got closer to me " yeah right you just want to trap me"
"Exactly!" he....flipped out ....his...man hood.

HE HAS AN ERECTION!

"Mike just think about it... most people would have done it by now, some even married! and we had been dating for 6 years now. I think I would want a little more from you even though I get so much. I just need this, I swear will take responsibility" he said while slicking his brown bangs back to reveal freckles I honestly think he looks better with this bangs out of his face I mean it doesn't matter at such a time.
"You are distracting me!" He still had that grin in his face like if no cares in his world.
"You know there is pride in it too,come sit by me" I came to sit beside him in the corner of the room. I couldn't help but stare, it was so big.
"But yes, there is pride in not having your virginity. you can show yourself better without getting so embarrassed like you do"
"Yes, that is true I guess if it makes you happy, I will do it!" I said honestly I didn't even know what I was saying. "Yes! Thank u I will be gentle!" He started to grope me gently.
"I am happy I got to share our both first times mike" he started to get me undressed and I just watched not wanting to move
"It will hurt at first but I promise it will get much better."

Bonnie's P.O.V
"Great job on the pizza Chika!" I exclaimed which made her happy and excited.
"Hey bonnie can I do your hair its sooo long!" She asked while jumping up and down.
I shook my head and said" no I am bringing some of this awesome pizza to mike and Freddie" I said while walking out and passing pirates cove where foxy winked at me.
I winked back of course but there where other things to worry about.
Going back to the security guards office putting my ear up to the door I heard some interesting things

AAAH!! haaa mmm ah! ah! ah! No! Not there! Fred-!
Its ok grip the wall for support
Wow! This feels amaz- nyaaa~!
Congratulations you lost your virginity ~
S-slow down! It hurtss hah! ah!
Calm down mike... If you keep thrashing around it will not feel good, try to enjoy it-!
So full!! AAH-----

"Woah" I am even shocked and I am an expert on these types of things. I walked away and left the pizza at the door, considering that the power will go out at 6 exactly....