Damn fine, Be mine, Jawline

I rested my books on a round, Coffee table as I pulled a chair that was sitting in front of an abandoned computer desk. 

"Excuse me," a deep masculine voice spoke behind me as I sat down.

"Yes?" I responded while twisting the four wheeled chair around; allowing our eyes to meet.

Damn. His jawline is the death of me.

"That chair you just took-"

"Is yours? Sorry I tend to take things that aren't mine. Haha."

The boy's eyebrows were knitted closely together from confusion.

"By accident of course! It's not like I'm some psycho thief!" I continued while throwing an awkward laugh that probably made the both of us uncomfortable.

Why the hell am I so socially awkward? His jawline is what's really throwing me off.

"Actually, the chair isn't mine, its my girlfriend's" he said as he ran his fingertips through the roots of his curly, brown hair.

"Oh, girlfriend. Right! Yeah, she's really pretty" I lied to make it seem like I wasn't jealous; even though I 99.99% was.

"You haven't seen her yet?"

"Yeah, but like, I was just guessing. I mean, a guy like you would most likely ya know get a pretty gi-" I formed a tight lipped smile when I realized what hella embarrassing words were coming out of my stupid mouth.

The boy began to smirk as a dimple was gradually forming on the left side of his blushing cheek.

AND HE HAS A DIMPLE?! GOD I CANT BREATH.

"I just really put myself out there didn't I?" I said as I sluggishly leaned back on the chair in embarrassment.

"Don't feel too embarrassed, babe. I made that 'girlfriend' thing up"

DID A FXCKING HELLA CUTE STRANGER CALL AN UNCOOKED LEFTOVER POTATO "BABE" ?!?!?

"A guy like you doesn't have a gir- you're really good at making stupid shit come out of my mouth."