Him.

I was supposed to meet him here at six, but I was kind of early. We got used to have coffee together every now and then after work. So I went in, sat in our usual table, ordered my coffee, waiting for him. As I was sitting there, I remembered what brought us together. 

I remembered the first day we met and how his eyes seemed to light the whole room, there was something mysterious about his blue eyes, yet extremely beautiful. 

I remembered our first date and how he was so nervous asking me out for the very first time, "Are you free this saturday ... I was thinking ummm ... If we could have dinner together, you know ... you and I?" he began saying. Of course I couldn't refuse 'cause I've been waiting for him to ask me out since I first laid eyes on him. 

I remembered when he told me he loved me and asked me to become his girlfriend, "honey, I want to tell you that I love you so much, and would be the happiest man alive if you would give me the extreme honor and be my girlfriend?" God, that was sweet. But wait ... did he really say so? I simply couldn't believe my ears. With a shy smile and eyes that began to fill up with tears, I looked up at him and said "It would be my honor being your girlfriend sweetheart" 

I remembered our first kiss, the touch of his lips against mine, the taste of his mouth, how my body seemed to shake whenever he held me in his arms.  

I remembered all those late converations we had, how I loved calling him even if we found nothing to talk about, how by hearing his voice everything in the world felt suddenly right, and this "Goodnight babe" with which he ended every conversation, I never got bored of hearing it over and over again. Hearing his voice would make me forget all my problems, it would make me forget all my pain.  

And then the memory of the day he asked me to move in with him flashed through my mind. Now I can truly say that it had been the happiest day of my life. I went home that day overwhelmed with excitement, packed up my things and went out to join him in the car, I kept looking up at him, similing as we were heading to his place, thanking god for having him, thanking god for keeping us together, thinking how lucky I have been to have someone like him in my life, imaging how my life would be without him. He was sweet. He was adorable. He was everything I could ask for. I wanted nothing in life but him to love me till my day comes. Seven years have passed and we're still together, loving each other, having no care in the world but to make each other happy. I smiled as I thought about those beautiful news I've just heard and was about telling him, I was wondering how I would tell him that I am pregnant, that I'm carrying our first baby. Of all the good things that happened to me, that was the best of all, having a child from him, Oh my god, a child who has his eyes, who has his smile. His smile ... that was something bright, something full of hope, something unique, something I found in no one else. 

I smiled as I saw him walking through the door, making his way towards me, imagining his reactions when he hears we're expecting our first child, asking god to keep us together forever, to bless us from any harm, and help me to do my best to make him the happiest man on earth.