Chapter one:The day my life changed forever.

(Paige POV) I was just a normal girl who lived in my hometown of Long Valley,New Jersey.Ive known the dolan twins my entire life and have become great friends with them.I always had a greater bond with Grayson.Ethan always seemed like a big brother to me and he felt the same way about me being his sister.Me and Gray would always play outside in the woods or go swimming or anything else the average 10 year olds did.I always liked Grayson in a way but couldn't describe it since I was 10 and knew nothing about boys.After a long,boring day of school I went over to hang out with Gray and Eth.I knocked on their door and their mom answered it "hey Paige,the boys are in the back playing"she said laughing as we both heard them screaming from the back yard.I went through the house and out the backdoor to go meet them outside.Gray ran up to me smiling saying "hey Paige" I responded "hey dork" laughing.After a while of  playing a few games outside we decided to play hide and seek.Me and Gray called not it so of course ethan had to find us while we hid.Me and Gray started laughing and ran to the woods.After a while of running,both if us were out of breath."I'm gonna show you a secret place that I haven't showed anybody not even Ethan, promise not to tell?,Gray said to me."Yeah of course gray",I said smiling.We approached this big river bank.Gray pulled the rope from the tree it was hanging from and he kicked off the tree to get air to get across and the worst thing that possibly could have happened.My heart dropped to my stomach.THE ROPE BROKE.

/////////////////////////////////////hope u guys enjoyed my first chapter of my first ever fanfic.i really enjoy writing and especially love  hearing people enjoy it.Ill definitely be posting this whole story,It might be a lil long,sorry this chapter was so short.This story will contain dirty scenes in it later on so if you don't like that you can stop reading ahead now.I will eventually start doing imagines and dirty stories later on I just need feed back from you lovely people.Thank y'all so much 😊😊