Found?

Reaching into my backpack there was an....extra notebook? Looking closer I see the words diary and sparkles. Why is it in my book bag though? Oh well. I'm already home. Maybe I should read it...? Yes! Maybe it's a test. Oh well, I never pass them anyway.

June 22,1942
Mama won't quit nagging me! All because of a prank! Me and my sister had told mommy that our mirror was falling and cracked. And she started on and on about how the wall's paint will come off. And how expensive mirrors are. Then she went in there and got mad at our prank. So she started on about how un lady like my room was. I thought it was fine. So I finally got away. I'm hiding in the hayloft. Oo! I see Bailey coming I'm gonna open the window and call her. Bailey's coming she says she had the most exiting news. Better see what that's about.
                     Until Next Time,
                                -C
Wow. Its from 1942! Funny she never mentions her name. I don't think I'm gonna tell anyone about this diary. At least, not yet.

June 24,1942
Sorry! I never could seem to find time yesterday. But Bailey had the most splendid news! Her daddy's horse, Blacktop, just had a foals twins! This is extremely rare. Usually not all or none of the horses survive. He certainly got lucky. And even better, He said he'll let me hold it before it gets to big. Witch will be very soon.
                                                -C
A/N so sorry if u liked the character Zoe more than C because I think I'm gonna ease into just C or at least more of her.