To Forget

Notes:

the-silly-little-thing
TybaltxMercutio, 16, pretty please? <3 "Please, just one more time. Okay? Once more and then I'll leave you alone."

________

Mercutio knocked on the door, his knuckles hurting by the many times he'd rapped the wood. "Please, please let me in." He begged, his lip bloodied and his voice tired and broken. "Please." He rested his forehead against the wood, sighing heavily as every breath he took pained his chest. He swallowed hard, a slurred hiss escaping him, and the door opened carefully, allowing him the possibility to regain his balance and not to fall forward.

The boy's eyes lit up and his smile grew. He made a step forward to walk into the room but when the door wouldn't fully open he stopped and frowned.

"What do you want?" Came the harsh voice of the Capulet he always fought with in public. His enemy, but one he was more than happy to have.

"Please, just one more time. Okay? Once more and then I'll leave you alone." He begged.

Tybalt sighed and reluctantly nodded before opening the door fully and allowing the boy in. He looked battered, his clothes crumpled, his white blouse put on in a haste, and Tybalt studied him in silence as he threw his coat on the bed and started to take off his shoes.

The Capulet's eyes travelled down to Mercutio's tight trousers, delightfully hugging his arse, and he found it hard to swallow. He parted his lips, fighting to find the right words, and finally managed to speak but flinched at the croaking sound his voice made.

"Do you really think I could make you forget?"

He raised a brow as Mercutio froze. The boy was in the process of taking his socks off but now let them on, his hands placed on his knees as he started to stare in front of him.

"It worked before." The blonde muttered, his hand thoughtlessly moving to his belt. His fingers worked their magic and the trousers were peeled of deftly, giving Tybalt quite a feast for the eyes. And the sight would have been heavenly and poetic if it hadn't been for the bruises he found on the other man's thighs. He frowned as he closed the gap between them and ran his fingers past the bruised skin.

Mercutio didn't flinch at the touch. He hardly flinched anymore. Whenever Tybalt squeezed him tight during their intimacies, that was when he flinched. When Tybalt bruised him and was too rough with the boy, that was when he flinched and hissed. But not at these touches. Not any more.

"It doesn't work like this." Tybalt said, his voice a low yet dangerous moan. He grabbed the boy by the hips and pulled him close enough to nibble his neck, his teeth grazing the already colouring skin. Mercutio threw his head back and was rewarded by Tybalt's hand slithering upwards to tug at the strands.

"I thought you liked to see me begging."

Tybalt's hands tugged hard at his hair now and he was forced to lock eyes with the Capulet. There was a storm in them, fiery and harsh.

The man didn't deny it. He did like to see Mercutio on his knees, begging him to take him, begging him to make him come. But... "Not like this."

The confession made Mercutio's lips part. He was confused, stared at the man who was still caressing his hair with half-gloved hands, but tried to inch away.

"No. None of that." Tybalt murmured. He kept a good grip on the boy with one hand, holding him by the shoulder as the other hand crept underneath the boy's blouse, brushed past a nipple which was pinched and gently rolled between finger and thumb, before he started to brush the piece of clothing off of the boy. Mercutio closed his eyes and moaned. He was confused, still, but let it all happen to him. He would allow Tybalt anything because he wanted the other like he never wanted anyone before.