Chapter 1

You are (17)    Y/N= your name

You lived with your mom and your older sister and your mom was getting married to this guy named Kyle  in 2 weeks. Kyle had one son that was your age his name was Luke, Luke Hemmings . You had a secret crush on Luke everything about him was amazing! His bright blue eyes always made you melt. His hair was in a quiff.

"Y/N come here please" Your mom yelled

*You ran down the stairs*

*You see Luke and his dad (Kyle)*

*
*Luke looks at you*  "he says hi Y/N"

*You smile and waved*

"Y/N how about you take Luke up too your room" *You start to walk Luke follows behind you* *He smiled at you*

Luke's POV

I know I've only known Y/N for only a few months but I think......that I love her, She's amazing her giggle makes me bit my lip ring. She's adorable and beautiful I want to spend the rest of my life with her.  I do want to ask her out but if she says no then it would be awkward between us.

*We are in my room and I was talking to Luke*

Luke: " Y/N you look cute today"

*You blushed and looked at the ground*

Luke: *Pulled up you chin to make eye contacted* "Your cute when you blush" *He said with a big smile*

Y/N: *Looked at him* and whispered "Thanks Luke but you don't  have to lie"

*He looked at you* "said I would never lie to you babe"

*He leaned in for the kiss*

Hey guys I know this sucked, Im sorry well I hope you enjoyed this is my first story so please no hate.