Arabella Lockhart ran her fingers theough her long silver grey hair, feeling how damaged it was from the recent dyeingand lack of deep conditioning, waiting for her friends to arrive. She looked to the corner of her messy room eyeing the letter that was mailed to her that evening, dreading the possible contents within. Arabella had applied to one of the best colleges in the state along with her two friends Bonnie and Oliver, though they didn't have to worry of what lied inside, for they were in two of the richest families in the upper east side of New York, while she lived in long island with my sister and mom. They didnt struggle, but still they didnt have it nearly as easy as Bonnie and Oliver and they all knew it. Arabelle heard her sister call  to her that her friends had finally arrived, arabella reluctantly got up and went  over to the kitchen where Bonnie and Oliver were sitting, making small talk with her sister Natalie, "Hey!" Bonnie and Oliver said in unison like the trio tended to do from being best friends since freshman year."Hey." Arabella replied anxious that the time had come to finally reveal what lay behind the wax sealed letter. "Well, open it." said bonnie, breaking the silence. "But im scared, what if I wasn't good enough?"Arabella questioned doubting herself "How could you not be, you almost made valedictorian." said Bonnie banishing a few doubts from Arabellas mind "But-" "Oh my god, whatever" Oliver yelled over the two girls snatching the letter from Arabellas cold hands and ripping off the seal. Arabella and Bonnie bagan to protest when Olivers eyes widened full of pity and he slowly looked up at Arabella who immediately stopped and looked as if she was going to cry. "GIVE ME THAT!"spat Bonnie as she snatched the letter from Olivers hands.Bonnies eyes scanned the letter quickly and immediately smacked Oliver on the back of the head "You Asshole!" She screamed glaring at him.Bonnie looked over to Arabella who was confused, tears in her eyes. "You got in Bella!" bonnie exclaimed hugging her best friend, who ignored the long hated nickname she had received in the 6th grade. Arabella began crying from joy and kicked Oliver in the shin for tricking her like that. He shrugged knowing he deserved it and trying not to cry from the pain himself.