Chapter 1 First Sight

It was 10:00pm I was coming home from my friends house, I was walking the streets of Australia and it was really dark, as I walked by a couple of houses it started to rain really hard! "Shit I'm gonna get soaked" I said to myself, so I started too walk faster, after 5 minutes had passed I hear someone say "hey are you cold?" It was actually five boys one with red hair, one with curly brownish blondish hair, one with blonde hair and one with dark brown/black hair. My GOD it was 5 seconds of summer, my heart started too beat so fast, so replied with an honest answer "yes.", Michael (The one with red hair) said "come here.". Of course I was gonna say ok so I said ok, I walk up on there front door steps and I say "my names Dawn" with a smile on my face. Luke (the one with blonde hair says "why don't you come in?". I said "okay"! Luke smiles at Calum (the one with dark brown hair) they ask me too come in. I enter their house it was so big; I told myself, Michael comes too ME JUST ME; saying "Have you had dinner?" with a smile on his face, I said "no I haven't". Ashton walks in with a slice of pizza, they told me too sit so I did, Luke asks me if I'm allergic too pizza I said no. 5 minutes later I finish my pizza, I tell them that I'm done Calum says "can you put it in the sink?", I'm a very polite girl so I said yes with a smile on my face, I ask them where the kitchen is, Calum tells me too follow him so I did, we got too the kitchen Calum says "do you want too do the dishes with me?" I said "yes". After we finished the dishes Calum asked if I wanted too go on the Segway that they have, I said yes, I told him that I didn't know how to ride one "I'll be right behind you holding your hand if you want?" Said Calum, I got on the hover board I was terrified. Calum says in a sweet voice, he grabs on to my arm softly so it wouldn't hurt me. Meanwhile the three other boys were looking pretty jealous of Calum. After I learned how too ride a hover board, it was 12:30 am, I noticed the Time. I said "well it's pretty late I think I should go thanks for the help." Luke suggested that I should stay over night, in fact all the boys agreed with Luke. I said "okay." I was blushing! I asked them where would I sleep, they said I could sleep in one of their rooms, they suggested I pick who though. I picked Luke's room.