Serena Brooks

I'm Serena Brooks and I'm 19 years old. By my last name you are probably wanting to know if I'm related to Dustin Brooks from Blue Bay Harbour. The answer is yes. Dustin is my brother but we were separated when I was 5 and he was 6 because I started developing my powers. My parents were scared of me because they had never witnessed anything like my powers before. What I mean is, I possess the element Fire. If I get to angry my powers go out of control. When I was 5 and separated from my family, I was taken to the Thunder Ninja Academy to train and get my powers in control.

It's been years since I was separated and a lot has happened. My best friends that I grew up with Blake and Hunter disappeared when I turned 14. They were training at the Academy with me when the school was attacked. I was able to get away but after the attack, Hunter and Blake were no where in site. My powers are in control now but I have darkness inside me. Since my powers don't match, I developed Bipolar when I was 10. Any little thing can set my powers off so I've kept myself isolated until I could handle the anger.

Now I am 19 and in control of both powers and anger. It's still pretty easy to get talked into destroying good but I've been able to hide from Lothor and his goons for 4 years so I think I'm ok. I decided I was going to come out of isolation and move to Blue Bay Harbour. If I remember right, that's where Dustin lives and works.

I might as well tell you some things I like to do for fun....
I like snowboarding, surfing, skateboarding, and motocross. I even have my own bike that I pretty much ride everywhere.