One

I was walking alone through the woods. I stop dead when I heard a branch snap. Soon a red eyed boy appears. "Hello" the boy's voice made me shiver. "W-Who are you?" I back up a little. Before he could answer a huge brown wolf jumps out and stands in front of me snarling at the red eyed boy. I back into a tree. The boy tries to reach me and the wolf tackles then kills the boy. The wolf then turns into a cute boy with black hair and black eyes. " sorry I scared you" his voice was calm. " It's fine" I was scared. "You don't have to be scared of me" He steps toward me. "What was that creature?" I ask. "A vampire. The scent of your blood is a drug to them." He looks at me. "Them?" I ask. "There are more vampires I just killed six. Five before I killed the one who was about to kill you" He sighs. I shiver when a breeze flows through the woods. "You cold?" He asks. "Ya" I shiver again. My white tang top was pinned against my skin. The boy puts his black hoodie on me. "I'm Derek by the way" Derek smiles. "I'm Luna" I smile back. I yawn quietly. "You tired?" He asks looking into my dark blue eyes. I nod and falls sleepily into Derek's arms. He turns to a wolf and carries me to a cave. I was laying on Derek while he sits there protective like. The next morning I woke up. Derek looks at me. I sit up and he turns back to a human. "Morning sleepy head" Derek chuckles. "Morning Derek" I smile back. "You hungry?" He asks. "Ya" I nod. "Do you like to eat deer" He looks at me. I nod. He turns wolf again and goes out side. He comes back with a deer in his arms (( he changed back))