Kaia

I laughed at Hiro, who dropped his food while we were talking. It was the funniest thing ever! He was sooooo embarrassed he blushed and Dimitro and I were laughing out heads off.
"Kaaaiiiiaaaaaa" He said "Don't laugh! It's not funny!"
That made me laugh even harder and louder.
"Seriously Kaia! Stop!" He said and he threw me a piece of his sandwich. I took it and slamed it on his face. That made Dimitro laugh even harder.
"Hiro, no offense, but it was actually very funny " Dimitro said, and we both threw food at him.
"Shut up, Dimmy, no one asked for your opinion " I said in a serious voice.
"Exactly Dim, no one-" Hiro started.
"Nor for yours Superman" I cut him off.
"Hey! Don't call me Superman!" Hiro said, throwing now a bit of salad.
"Why?!" I asked.
"Hey Kai, why you call him Superman?" Dimitro asked.
"Well..." I thought it for a moment "Because 'Hiro' sounds like 'hero' and Superman was the first hero that I thought of " I said, smiling playfully.
"Oh my gods" Hiro said, and table-palmed himself in disappointment.
"What?!" I asked, taking Dimitro's food and throwing it at him.
"Nothing Kai. Just that you sounded as pathetic as my sister Ally when she tries to explain something " Dimitro said.
The bell ringed and I slapped him across the face as Hiro went to History class and we headed to Astronomy.