Chapter 1

(The Beginning)
Emily Libman POV

"Okay Miss Libman the doctor will see you now." The young woman with strawberry curls said as she opened the office door. I walked to the room she escorted me to and sat my stuff down and sat on the exam table. She shut the door and shortly after the doctor came in. "Okay I will need you to lay down for me and we will get started with the ultrasound."
I did as I was told and lifted up my shirt just above my stomach. The doctor put this really cold gel on my stomach and had this medical do hickey thing and scooted it around my stomach. She started to push down a little to try to see the baby better. "Well Miss Libman the baby isn't doing to well I'm going to prescribe you some medicine and you need as much rest you can get so technically your going on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy. "Now do you have someone else that lives with you that will take care of you while your on bed rest?"
She asked finishing the ultrasound. "Yes." I lied knowing that my baby daddy wouldn't take care of me. "Here you go." She said handing me napkins to wipe off my stomach. "Now you go home and get some rest but don't forget your meds."
I said thank you as she handed me the prescription and I walked out. I signed myself out and left the doctors office. I picked up my prescription and made my way home. I pulled into my drive way. Looks like my baby daddy's home.
     I dread going inside every since I got pregnant he acts like he hates me. We lived in a house to where I had to walk upstairs to get to my room. I walked into the house and saw him sitting in the living watching tv. I went to my room to put my stuff up and change clothes. I shut my door and changed clothes and minutes later I heard foot steps walk up the stairs.
      "Where did you go?" Frankie said opening the door. "Well if you were paying attention instead of sitting down doing nothing you would know I told you I had a O.B.G.Y.N appointment today." I said sitting on the bed drowsing my arms. "When did you tell me that?" He said confused.
      "I told you last Monday when I had my last O.B.G.Y.N  appointment you know the last appointment you missed, you were supposed to go to this one but no." I pointed out. "I had other things to do!" He said. "Just never mind Frankie it doesn't matter."  I said.
     "Whatever I'll be back later. I want dinner done when I get back." He demanded. Walking out of the room and out the door. I walked down stairs and started his dinner.
      I don't really eat that much he calls me fat and says I don't leave him any food even though I'm eating for two but he doesn't care. He makes me feel worthless. I finally got his dinner done so I started cleaning the house. I finished the house and started me some bath water so I can clean myself and lay down. I did as planned and drifted off to sleep.