My Blood and My Mate

Hey guys! Okay i know i already have 3 other stories but i like the idea of this one so i just had to write it! :D Again its another werewolf story but it also has vampires! so its a little different from what i usually write. Actually this might be way different from what i usually write. I'm not sure yet. but anyways i hope you like it!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Blood and My Mate

Description – Daniel is considered crazy. She gets kidnapped at the age of 10 by what she says are vampires. When her 16th birthday comes she faces the unexpected.

William is a player who is next in line to become Alpha of his father’s pack. His father send his away to find his mate but ends up having to go to school in a small little city.

What happens when the two meet? Will they fall in love? Or will they try and kill each other? Read and find out!

Prologue

Danny’s (Daniel’s) P.O.V.

            Hi my name is Daniel but you can call me Danny. I have black hair and blue eyes. My eyes are a bit strange though because I have yellow around my pupil. I am skinny, my bra size is a C, which I'm proud of, and I am 5’3(5 foot, 3 inches). Yeah I'm pretty short but I don’t care.

            I was kidnapped by vampires when I was 10 years old. Even since then I have been abused and rapped. The first time I got hit was when they first took me. I couldn't stop screaming so they slapped me. That made me shut up. Ever since then if I didn’t do what they told me or if I didn’t do it right I would get beat. I first got rapped when I was 12. Mathew, the leader of the vampires, came into my room one day and said he couldn't wait until I was older. I didn’t know what he was talking about until he started taking my clothes off. But him being a guy and a vampire he got what he wanted. Ever since then he raped me whenever he wanted. Which is pretty much every day.

            Tomorrow is my 16th birthday and I plan on escaping. I don’t want to stay somewhere I don’t belong.

Will’s (William’s) P.O.V.

            I woke up next to a girl whose virginity I just took. I kind of feel bad but she's the one who wanted me to do it. I made sure she was asleep before I got up, put my clothes on, and then left. Hey don’t judge me I'm a player. The only bad thing about being a player is some girls, after you sleep with them they think that means were together. I hope that doesn't happen again.

            Well my name is William but I go by Will. I have light brown hair and brown eyes. I am 5’9 and still growing, I am also a werewolf. Yes a werewolf and I am also the Alpha’s son. I am next in line even though I have an older brother. He can’t be Alpha my Alpha gene is stronger than his. Why? I have no idea. I can’t be Alpha until I find my mate. I don’t think I'm going to find her anytime soon. My brother keeps telling me to stop sleeping around and look for her. But I just tell him I am looking why do you think I hook up with girls. He just rolls his eyes every time. You see my brother already has his mate. I'm happy for him and he seems happier now. That kind of makes me jealous but I pretend like I don’t care if I never find my mate.

            When I got back to the hotel my friends and I are staying at for the night I sat on the couch and watch movies with them. The left with me on my ‘journey to find my mate’. My dad made me leave and travel around looking for my mate. After a few hours my phone rang. I groaned, picked it up and walked into my hotel room.

“Hello?”

“Will? Hey it’s me Ed” my older brother said to me.

“Oh hey! What's up?”

“Dad said to stop at the next town you make it to”

“Why?” I asked.

“Well…..He wants you to finish school” he said quickly. Great school.

“Ugh. Fine I will. I promise” I told him. I may be a player but when it comes to family or friends I would do anything to keep them safe and happy.

“Okay and please go to school or dad will kill me!” he yelled. I laughed. Our dad wouldn’t kill him he just said that to scare him.

“Okay goodnight!” I yelled. I quickly hung up before he could reply and I ran into the room where my three best friends sat.

“Boys! We are going to school!”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okay so what do you think of it so far? Bad? Good? Ok?

This is not edited so if there are any mistakes please don't get mad! 

Please let me know! I am working on the first chapter now! Okay? haha :D well....that is all.

PLEASE!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

& FAN!

- Marissa(: