Chapter 1

Brin pov
"Mum I'm going to go to Justin's" I shout "okay dear be back in half an hour" mum shouts back I shut the door and start walking to Justin's it only a five minute walk . I knock on the door . I feel like I waiting like forever the door slowly creeks open showing a little 3 year old jaxon "Brizn" he say while saying my name wrong "jaxson " "up up" he say holding his hands out I lift him up "where's Jay" I ask him "up stairs " "okay I'll be back " I say put down jaxson on the couch and head upstairs I start hearing moans I think it's Justin mum  and a new guy I start walking I bit more but then hearing it's from Justin room  but it can't be or maybe he just doing it to himself but then I hear a girl calling out Justin's name this can't be happening he wouldn't do that to me he's not like that I start feeling salty water going down my cheek I turn back and head down stairs I look at jaxson who playing with a truck that he got last Christmas "jaxson " I say he turns around "Brizn your crying I think you need a hug" he says in his cute/adorable voice he runs up to me and hugs my legs I lift him up and look at him "have you had dinner " I question he shakes he head I start making something for him. Once jaxson finished eating I take him to his bedroom and put on his pj then I put him in the bed "good night jaxson" I say "night Brizn love you" "love you too" I say and give him a kiss on the forehead  i walk out of jaxson room and head to the front door and start walking fast I feel a hand grab my arm making me turn around to face the guy that was my first love, first crush ,first kiss,and first heart brake facing me was the one and only high school football player and 2nd most popular kid at school.................

Shawn Mendes

💜A/n hope you guys like this made by tori aka -fxckthebiebs .  vote/comment and share of what you think have a awesome day tori 💜