prologue

When I first met Louis Tomlinson he seemed like a kind hearted, almost endearing young man with deep blue eyes, gorgeous hair and a beautiful smile that made his eyes crinkle. I knew that I couldn’t get too involved with my clients, but Louis was one of those people that made it hard to resist. First of all he just had this personality that made you want to befriend him within minutes, and second because he wasn’t bad looking either.

He didn't seem to fit in the picture of all the patients I had come across with before and who successfully left the small clinic I worked at. I immediately knew this one was different. He looked like he didn't need to be here at all. Most of the time it was pretty easy to see through a fake smile, but this wasn't one. This smile was real. When he introduced himself,  he just seemed so happy, so full of life that I thought for a second he was of my new co-workers, but this wasn't the case.

Most people who first came to meet me were slightly afraid and weren't smiling like it was the best day ever.  I was doing this for two years now and I had seen a lot of different problems. Sometimes life was hard and not everybody has the ability to deal with that on their own. You can’t judge a book by looking at the cover, so I decided not to worry about it and just treat the boy with the gorgeous smile like any other patient.  If I had only known how dangerous that smile could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I had this idea and I thought why not upload it and see what happens. I have no idea if I will continue with this or if I'm just going to delete it, but we'll see. Tell me what you think of it, and if you want me to continue this. If there is someome out there who wants to read it I'm going to continue it :) xxx.