That Kid

I can't believe this is happening to me!

I'm in ladies' bathroom FREAKING OUT!

That Senior Producer of GOT7 is ruining my day! T____T

Noo nooo NOOOO! ;((

Tsk

AHA!
(the light-bulb effect activated) >:)

I know what's REAL behind thiiis!
That kid is trending to make a marked impression to CEO Park Jin Young and Senior Producer!

Aigoo!

Mrs Shin likes all my works and such since we have the similar qualities. But...

Hmmm! Assumably, ooopss, PROBABLY that kid persuaded her secretly and she was TOTALLY INDUCED to cooperate with him! For another round, he's completely trying to destruct my concept! Yes yes it's him, i mean NO WAY! >_<

"That kid really exhausting my patience uh?!", voicing out what's on ma mind in front of the mirror.

There's no way i'm going to survive being with that kid!
NO! Rephrase: I have to win this survival showdown! >:)

It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon, but she wanted me to revise the concept for GOT7's comeback! For their Just Right comeback! From MV to album packaging!

Guess what?! I'm BRAIN DEAD! Aist!

Why of all sudden she changed her erratic mind because of that noisy kiddo to revise our team's work in such limited time!

AIGOOOO! I felt sudden pain in ma neck and i gave a massage.

I went out of the bathroom and headed to our department.

I was looking for my other 2 co-Junior Creative Artists but found no one. Then, proceeded to Graphic Support team but found no one, again.
I roamed around the department but found no one, AGAIN, on their cubicles.

*Sigh*

I went back to my table. I opened my laptop and turned on the other computer.
Again, for the third time the team would rework on this. >_____<

"Do you feel any pressure right now?", the killer Ms. U question.
"No, i dont feel any pressure right now"

WAIT! I asked and i answered 'me, myself, and I'.

I felt embarrassed of myself even i know no one is around. I gave a scratch on ma head.

Currently, I am 1-month old OIC of the team

*AHEEEM*

Office-in-Charge as Creative Director hehehe, since our sweet authentic Creative Head is now having her 6-month maternity leave.
The position holds the Creative and Graphic Support teams. We're under the Art Department

For additional infos, JYP E has three divisions: entertainment management, phonograph record business, and content. The entertainment management division manages advertising, concerts and events. The phonograph record business division *aheeem, where i belong, haha* manages the planning, production and distribution of phonograph records. The phonograph division also manages casting and singer training. Lastly, the content division provides digital media and is involved in licensing.

So that's it :)

I entered the password of my laptop.

"La la la laaa la la laa", keeping myself calm and happy.
Staring at the screen while waiting the loading. I was reaching my pen from other side of the table, laziness activated, but i dropped the pen organizers *sigh*
I have to pick them up one by one from the floor.