My Brothers's Best Friend Is A Werewolf?

Prolouge

As I waited for the plane getting ready to fly to Georgia, a place I had only heard about, never seen or stepped foot into the state. I was visiting my brother for the first time in two years, sad I know but my brother had moved away with my dad pasted away because he couldn't handle the stress of taking care of me and my mother. When my dad pasted away mom completely shut down, wouldn't eat or even leave her bedroom.

As I was boarding the plane, waving one last time to my mom, I thought was I really going to be able to live somewhere I had only heard about. All I really wanted to know is why my mom was sending my all the way from Oklahoma to live in Georgia.

As the plane hit the tar-mac with a final jolt, that was enough to wake me up from the deep sleep in which I had fallen along the trip. I went straight to the pick-up area for my luggage, then as I saw the dark brown hair my brother had been blessed with, I had been the unlucky one, I had ended up with my father's dirty blond hair. I think that was one of the reasons my mother had sent me to live with my brother.

He spotted me just as I spotted him, all he had on his face was a giant grin. I ran to him as fast as I could without pushing people over, I was raised better than that. As I reached him, he picked me up of the ground and spun me in a giant circle.

All I knew was this was a new beginning for me, a fresh start from my old life.