Pancakes.

*beep beep* *beep beep* "ughhh" I grumbled as I shut my phone alarm off. I stared at the glow in the dark stars that my mother had put up when I was an adorable tiny fluffball. I said fluffball because trust me, i looked like a hamster when it has a sunflower seed in its mouth. In case that didn't make sense, i was extremely chubby. Anyyyywayy , today is the first day of school. Yeah... People despise it but I dont mind it. I fired up my Spotify and put my playlist on shuffle then dragged my ass off the bed and walked straight into the bathroom as I put my hair up into a messy bun and took a warm shower. I brushed my teeth and what not don't worry. As I stepped out with my underwear and bra on my eyes widened as I saw my top drawer of my bedside table wide open and immediately thought of my brother, Aiden. "AIDEN NICKLAUS MICHAELSON! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW." I screamed. I could hear his dumbass chuckling as he walked into my room. "Yes your highness?" He said while giving me his stupid smirk that pretty much every girl in school would melt for. I gave him my pouty face and a childish voice "my drawer is open Aiden" he looked and me and said "wow who knew" in his most sarcastic voice. I stared at him and said "your the only one who knows that it's my candy drawer" *sigh* "you know what it's okay,I love you either way. Okay come on let's get ready for school"

-
By the time I put on my hooded cropped top and dark blue pasley shorts, tied my purple hair which also had a tinge of grey into a ponytail, put on my white converse, grabbed my bag and went downstairs , it was 9.30 a.m which meant I had about half an hour left to get to school. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I  greeted by my parents who were on their way out to work. My mother, Theresa Michaelson is a hotel manager and my father , Ed Michaelson is a lawyer which meant they're pretty much really busy. On the bright side, Aiden and I have been extremely close since we were kids as they weren't around as much. I made some pancakes for both Aiden and I for breakfast. "Aiden, breakfast is done." I said from the bottom of the stairs "I'm coming" he said as he was walking down halfway. "YES! PANCAKESSSSS" he said hissing like a snake. I giggled "alright calm yourself" although he was one year older than I am he never fails to act like a four year old when it comes to pancakes. After breakfast, I climbed onto the vespa Aiden got for his 15th birthday two years ago and waiting for him to ride us to school.