8. Morning

Naruto's POV

You're so beautiful hime.

A little bit of sunlight crept into the room, giving me enough light to see Hinata's face.

Her hair was a mess and she was snoring rather loudly. She always had makeup on and I guess she forgot to take it off 'cause her eyes were smeared with eyeliner.......But she couldn't have looked more beautiful.

I was on my back and Hinata was on top of me. Her hair draped over my shoulders since her head was on my chest.

"Zzzzzzz.... Mmm.... Naru...to.... Zzzz..... Naru." She mumbled in her sleep.

Why is she saying my name in her sleep?!....As long as it's not teme.

My face gained a pink tint by her words. I looked at my sleeping beauty with awe. She smiled in her slumber and rolled on her back, but remained on my chest.

From the angle I could see, it looked like Hinata's boobs were my own... Hehe... OH KAMI I'M STARING AT HER CHEST!!!

Look away Naruto, look away! Think pure thoughts, think pure thoughts... Ugh don't be like the guys is Sensei's book....

More blush ran to my face.

"Hime. Hinata." I wiggled beneath her,I didn't wanna touch her.

"Hn?"

"Hon... C'mon wake up. I need to go downstairs before someone wakes up."

"Right...." She mumbled. "They wake up at six though." She whispered, her eyes still closed.

"It's ok, I'm pretty ninja like. I can make it."

(A/N MWAHAHAHAHA PUNS)

She stretched, scooted off of me and rolled on her chest.

"Ohayo."

"Ohayo Naru."

Naru... TeeHee... PURE THOUGHTS NARUTO!!!

"Did you sleep ok?" I laid on my side and rested my head on my hand.

"Mmm... Best sleep ever." She stretched again, arching her back.

Knock Knock

"Hinata? Are you up?" Tenten said, the door beginning to open.

"NO! Um... I'm not decent!" She yelled, panicking.

"Oh! Sorry Hinata! I'll wait..." The door slammed shut.

"Great, now I have to get dressed." She mumbled.

Hinata sprang out of bed to her restroom and washed her face. I laid there like a idiot.

"Hide in the closet!" She whisper yelled. "And don't look!"

I did as told, and made sure I wouldn't look when she changed.

Hinata's POV

I put a mint in my mouth, since I couldn't brush my teeth, and straighted my robe... I decided to just put on a robe.

"Ok, come in." I yelled. "And be quiet." I whispered towards the closet.

"Were you talking to yourself?" She looked around my room.

"Huh? Oh... Aha no. Just... Singing. Yeah... Singing." I smiled.

"Ok... Oh! I talked to Hiashi about the birthday plans..."