Different : Book 2 To Clueless

:)) Hi , Hi 👐 I'm back !! Yes his chapter is short but because I didn't want to squeeze too much in it . ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyla's Point Of View

Highway 32 , Avandel High

" Yo Kyla !" My girl Anita screamed in the hall.

I spun away from my locker and dapped her off.

"Wait I'm suppose to be mad at chu'." I put my hands on my hip.

"Why ?"

"Cause you fell asleep on me last night bitch."

"Well excuse the hell out of me -"

"Kyyy." Someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

I spun around once again and a huge grin creeped its way onto my face.

"Jacob." I hugged him.

"Oh no , here come the kissing." Anita groaned shaking her head.

"Shut up Anita , you just made cause you don't get no di-" Jacob started .

"Aye , cut it out." I smacked the back of his head.

"Ha." Anita rolled her eyes."I don't know why you talkin' , ain't like Kyla giving it up anytime soon ."

"I know , but I got that under control." He started kissing on my neck as I giggled pushing his head away.

"Stop stupid , and we better be getting to class before Principal Leblanc bust our asses , you know he strict on Seniors."

---

Lunch Period

"So this chick comes up to me talking shit , bout' how I'm not all that and she could have Jacob." I rolled my eyes.

"You should've gave her that 'Bish whet ?' face." Anita laughed smearing ketchup on her hamburger.

"She wasn't even all that ." Jacob shook his head.

"She better not have been." I mumbled side eyeing him.

"What you said girl ?" He turned to me.

"I ain't say shit , damn all up in my grill or nah?"

He smirked grabbing my chin and pecking me on the lips."Yes I am."

"Ugh , can y'all not remind me how I'm single ? Macking in my face and shit." Anita scoffed.

"They have plenty of dudes here checking for you Nita , why you bugging ?"

"Cause I don't like no pretty boys , I like mine a lil' hood." She smirked.

"Well I think you needa be hitting up the other side of town ." I giggled .

"Where you said y'all came from ? Lincoln ? Yeeeeaah , ooh I'd love me a Lincoln dude." She bit her lip.

"Girll whaaat ?"

"Yes girl , them boys over there is fine ! Especially on the football team , ooooh !" She tapped her hands on the table as we both chuckled at her. "Yall used to know Chresanto August ?"

"Well .." I shrugged ." We uh ... bumped shoulders a few times , why ?"

"Psht why ? Baby try why not ?! He is fine Kyla ! Damn , that nigga lucky he gotta girlfriend , cause shiiiid I'd be my ass at Lincoln Warrior High !" She started clapping.

"You a mess girl." I shook my head as Jacob continued to laugh.

----

2343 Apartment 34 A

I sat my backpack down and went up to my room . I kicked off my shoes and laid out in my bed . I know what you're all wondering , "What did happen with Jacob ?"

Well....

:: Flashback ::

I opened my eyes after the long ride , with a slight headache . All the crying I did had finally caught up with me. Jacob carried me out of the car and laid me down on a bed . I heard him and his mother talking in the kitchen before shutting off the kitchen light and turning to go in their rooms . I climbed out of my bed and crept through the silent apartment in search of Jacob's room. I found him sprawled out in his bed , just lying there.

"Jacob ?" I whispered.

His head slowly turned to me as he patted his bed for me to come near him. I shuffled over to him shutting the door behind me quietly. Getting into his bed I snuggled under his arm as he wrapped it firmly around me. Getting comfortable in the silence we both sighed.

"I'm guessing you want me to tell you what's up huh?"

"Please . I mean I think I've been lied to way too much ."

He sighed growing quiet for a while.

"Well it was when I was eight years old . My dad was coming in and out of the house around that time and I couldn't understand why . He was always too busy for me , him and my mother were always arguing , the whole shabang. Anyways , one day my mom and dad got into this huge argument because she caught him cheating . My mom took a lot of stuff from my dad , like the fact that he was in the drug dealing business , and was practically putting us all in danger , but this right here was too much . So my mom ended up kicking my dad out and I'd never seen her cry so hard in her life . My dad was always nice to me believe it or not , it's just that we didn't spend that much time together . Anyhow um," he cleared his throat" The next three weeks passed when I was spending time with my dad . He had to make a quick stop at some store when a guy hopped out of his car , shot my dad in the drivers seat , and took off his mask . I was too short to be seen , but I seen the mans face . He was one of my dads "friends" . Elbonzo , they called him. After the man drove away , I took my dads phone and called the police . Anyways , to make a long story short I had to identify Elbonzo and I did . Somehow he found out I did and now he's after me and everything that's near me. You know that mystery guy who mugged you ?"

"I remember." I nodded.

"Well he was one of Elbonzo's boys . That's one reason why I always asked you to come over . I was just trying to protect you , I didn't know it would go this far . " He shook his head .

:: End Of Flashback ::

I kept in touch with my dad every now and then , but not with my friends. I feel really bad though . I lost some great friends who probably hate me now . It was either risk their life by telling them or keeping it to myself and loving them from a distance . I just hope one day they could all forgive me .

Jacob was right though , everything is completely different .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring begginning :/ or nah ? I hope this book works out because I have no plot . (._.)