My Mad Hatter

chapter 1 Alone In Wonderland

 As I lay down to sleep, closed my eyes and let myself be drift off to someplace unknown. I wonder what a waits my in the place of sleepless zone. I see light flashes through my hind sight. With my eyes adjusting, I can make out figures of my surroundings. I have step into wonderland once again. With the strange colorful plants that is as tall as me. I might have been taller in reality but here I can be as tall as I want to be. As little as an ant or enormous as a giant. I can smell the sweet scent of lavender breeze wafting through the air. That floral scent that signifies that spring has come. I look at my bare feet that are touching the ground, with the mud clinging to me toes and the grass ticking feet. Mother would surely be angry if she ever saw me in this disheveled state. The wind suddenly picked up speed and had turned the other direction with it blowing on my face I feel like I can do anything. I spread my arms, like an eagle ready for takeoff. And run like I have been free for the first time.

With the wind blowing on my face, the dirt and grass clinging to my feet. The trees and plants swaying with the beat of my beating heart, rejoicing with me as every step I took my height grew in size. My hind legs grew longer, making me able to see the upper view of it all. Everything is as splendid as always. I was free. As my surroundings change my sense of smell was tickled with the sweet aroma of earl grey tea and pastries. Walking through the bed of flowers that was humming a siren song I saw the table set up for a tea party, with everything so perfectly arranged... the saucers and cups as chaotic and random as the owner. Not one was matched with another. The chaotic yet beautiful arrangement of the mad hatter, it was he’s signature. I looked around searching for him. When I can’t see anything but lingering shadows in the woods, and the flowers had given me no clue. I ran in search of the mad hatter. I run and run ,as every step I take , every thud of my feet to the dirt ,

I didn’t seem to notice  warm liquid flowing from my eyes. I was alone. I was alone once again even though I was free; I was alone in my wonderland. As I keep on running I was no longer near the hatters place, it was dark and I took no comfort in knowing that I didn’t know the maze I stepped into. So I run faster, even thought I know that my legs was about to give out sooner or later I keep on running in vain attempt to find my mad hatter in the dark unknown maze. As I was about to fall on my knees in hopelessness, my arm was grabbed from behind. That spun my around, colliding me to a warm body. As the hatter enclosed me into a hug, with his arms around me, I was safe from my reality. I don’t feel alone anymore. But hence I know I was saved in his arms. My mad hatter rescued me.

*****

these is just a little tid bit , on the story i am now inspired to write :)

sorry for the errors , didnt edit it  >.<

hope you'll like it . <3