Prologue

"So if I'm loosing a piece of me, maybe I don't want Heaven."

Life  /līf/
noun
2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.

She was the last bit of life I had left in me, the bright light that kept me warm and led me through everything.

She was everything I had left and now she's gone. I don't know if she's alive and safe.

I was the only one left alive who could go and save her before my father does.

I know time is running out and I'll loose my one and only savior. I need to bring her back to life.
This journey won't be easy, but I am willing to risk anything to have her against me, holding her and feeling her breath on my neck.

With my father going against me and his enormous power and army, I won't stand a chance.
This is a Life or Death situation.

Adeline, I'm coming for you.

(a/n)
PROLOGUE IS FINALLY UP OMGGGG
OK GUYS PREPARE YOURSELVES.
thank you for all the amazing comments, votes, and obviously the support.

you guys are incredible.
please share, comment, and vote

-karla x

UPDATE:
Hi guys it's me again and I took a really long break from writing BUT IM BACK AND THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER UPDATE REALLY SOON (like tomorrow (maybe..))
But thank you to anyone who has been patient and waiting for this update. I will be posting most of Life this year hopefully finishing it... be prepared.. it'll be one hell of a ride. SO BUCKLE UP!

With love,
-Karla xoxo