Chapter #1

A lot of people say they believe in God! Some people do, then other people say that but they don't really know God. Do you think you know God? That is the question that you want to ask yourself.

God is your Lord! Here are some things you can do to know God more!

1. Read the bible and some devotions everyday

2. Make sure that you have a time for God each and everyday

3. Try and go to church each Sunday

4. Pray each day (remember 1st is God 2nd is others 3rd is yourself

-Those are some things you can do to please God and learn more about him. Remember, God loves us all and wants us to do the right thing!!!!!

Here is Psalms 8:1-9:

1 For the music director, according to the gittith style; a psalm of David. O LORD, our Lord, how magnificent is your reputation throughout the earth! You reveal your majesty in the heavens above!
2 From the mouths of children and nursing babies you have ordained praise on account of your adversaries, so that you might put an end to the vindictive enemy.
3 When I look up at the heavens, which your fingers made, and see the moon and the stars, which you set in place,
4 Of what importance is the human race, that you should notice them? Of what importance is mankind, that you should pay attention to them,
5 and make them a little less than the heavenly beings? You grant mankind honor and majesty;
6 you appoint them to rule over your creation; you have placed everything under their authority,
7 including all the sheep and cattle, as well as the wild animals,
8 the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea and everything that moves through the currents of the seas.
9 O Lord, our Lord, how magnificent is your reputation throughout the earth!

-God loves for you to praise him, this is one way you can!

Here is John 3:16

16 For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

-This means that God loved us so much that he let Jesus die for our sins so that we believers can have eternal life.

Here is 1 John 4:7-8

7 Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been fathered by God and knows God.
8 The person who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

-Always love one another!

These are some of very meaningful verses!