Chapter 1

-Note. A lot of these cards are fake. This will also be my own arc.-

Yuuko's blue hair blew in the breeze as he walked to her last known location. The annoying chatter of his friends on his earpiece was forgiven as they were feeding him information.

Their voices suddenly drowned out as he could hear her sweet voice chime through his mind. It echoed through him, making him miss her all the more.

He could remember her sweet, innocent laugh as it rang through the halls of her large house, bouncing off the walls and windows. She was his only friend growing up, and he was her only friend.

An explosion sounded, catching Yuuko's attention.

"Time to go to work." Yuuko thought as he pulled his deck out and readied his duel disk.  He walked into the broken building, a red dragon ahead of him. The dragon's back faced him, allowing him to walk up behind it without it noticing his presence. Akiza stood in front of her dragon, her mask on. Her brown eyes glared at the man before her.

"You have done too much to the other psychics! It's time for you to pay!" Akiza shouted as she raised her hand, signaling her dragon to attack. Before it could, another dragon appeared. It was black and had extremely large red eyes, features that Akiza knew well. The black dragon roared at her Black Rose Dragon, pushing the legendary duel dragon back.

"What?!" Akiza exclaimed. That monster..... Why did she know it? She had never seen it before, and yet she felt like she knew it, like it meant so much more than just another beast. The black dragon blocked Akiza's dragon, preventing it from attacking. Akiza was about to command her dragon to destroy when someone behind her shouted.

"Akiza!" A male voice called to her. Akiza's eyes widened at the voice, again feeling like she knew it well despite never hearing that voice before. She whipped her head around, tossing her her behind her.

"Who are you?!" she asked harshly. This took the male aback, surprising him.

"She doesn't know me?" Yuuko thought to himself. Akiza's glare cast her eyes to his dragon, suddenly revealing what she hadn't realized earlier.

"You're a psychic, aren't you?" She accused.

"Maybe." Yuuko answered.

"Then you should be on my side. Don't you know how horrible the other psychic's lives have been because of him?! You should be allowing me to kill him!" Akiza yelled at Yuuko. Her anger was rising, and that meant very bad things.

"I won't step aside. The only way I will is if you win a duel against me." Yuuko declared as he revealed his duel disk.

"A duel? Fine. But don't go crying to mama when I beat you!" Akiza said as she readied her own duel disk. The two dragons disappeared, returning to their own cards.

"I'll go first!" Yuuko shouted as he drew his card.

"I summon Cursed-Eye Warrior, in defense mode!" The red knight appeared suddenly, with a total of 1900 defense points. "I'll set two cards face down and end my turn!"

-Cursed-Eye Warrior-
Level : 4
Atk : 1200
Def : 1900

Effect : During your opponent's battle phase, if this card is in the graveyard, when an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can banish this card from the graveyard and negate the attack.
---