Crushing

It's your first day at Iwatobi you're really nervous with not knowing many people and all. "Honey are you sure you're going to be fine?",yelled your mother from the train station. You're staying with your friend who lives alone, Haru. "I'll be fine mother! I'll call you when I get to Haru's.", you say waving goodbye to your mother. You got into a taxi which took you to Haru's house. Haru was waiting for you on the front porch then we came to help you with your bags.

"Nice to see you (y/n)! It's been so long." He smiled while setting your bags down. Haru hugged you and you hugged back. You never realized how tall Haru actually was compared to you. He grabbed your bags and brought you to an empty room with a bed and a pile of swimsuits in the corner. "You still swim?!" You asked excitedly. He smiled then said,"Yeah there's a swim team at our school...you should join!" "Oh uh...I don't know Haru I mean I'm not even really that good I just really like watching you swim." His cheeks turned a bit red then laughed it off.

The conversation of swimming was interrupted by someone ringing the door bell. "I'll get it!", you said excitedly rushing downstairs to open the door. As you do you heard an angelic voice ask if Haru was there. You just stood still looking at this guy who was extremely tall and extremely cute. "I- uh-" you were stuttering.
"Makoto, come in." You heard Haru say as you move out of the way to let in the cute tall boy.
"Tachibana, Makoto nice to meet you." He said gesturing to shake your hand. "(l/n)(y,n)." You say shaking his hand. "Excuse me I uh will be right back." You say nervously as you rush upstairs to the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw a worn out girl with frizzy hair,smeared eyeliner, and okay eyebrows. Quickly you look through the Haru's drawer you found a black comb and a swimsuit. Classic Haru. You co back your (h/l) (h/c) hair into a high ponytail, you wipe off your smudged eyeliner making is some what better and looked down at your outfit: (f/c) tank top and skinny jeans with cute boots. 'Ha not bad', you thought. You opened the door and walked back down stairs to Haru and Makoto.

"(Y/n) I was just asking Makoto to have dinner with us. I'm making mackerel." Haru said as he scratched the back of his head. You caught Makoto staring at you then look away while his cheeks appeared slightly red. 'Hell yeah ma super sexy ponytail is werking!!' Omg you just realized you were also staring. "That awesome! Er I mean cool.." You say as you start to blush. You see Makoto chuckle making you a little more comfortable.

Time skip brought to you by author-chan's laziness :)

"- and then milk flew out of my nose right onto the whole first row!" You say as everyone laughs. "Wow I wish I could've seen that version of Romeo and Juliet." Makoto said as he eats another piece of mackerel. It was quiet for a minuet or two then you heard Haru,"So uh (y/n) doesn't have many friends." You gave a threatening look towards Haru. "Maybe you could take her out sometime, show her around ya know?" He gave you a mischievous look and you blushed because Makoto grabbed your hand."here...it's my number." He said.

Makoto's POV

Dammit Haru! Gahhhh are you trying to ruin my life?! She's just how I remembered: cute, cool, and just amazing. He'd always talk about her. Oh god I'm blushing uh quick give her your number! "Here...its my number." Crap that was stupid. OMG she's blushing ha score!!

I was staring for far too long...quick say something! "Pool...tomorrow?" Ha yeah that was slick. "Of course Makoto I thought you'd never ask I've been dying to go to the pool!" Silence. "Um...Haru I was uh asking (y/n)." (Y/n) looked over at you. "Swimming sounds awesome!" She said. She so cool!

Another time skip
Your POV

"HARUUUUUU!! Where is my makeup bag!!" You yelled cross the hall. You ran into Haru's room seeing him shirtless unzipping his pants. Oh no my cheeks are burning! "S-sorry! Haru!" You covered your face. "Here." You see Haru in a swimsuit handing you your makeup bag. You take it and run into your chlorine smelling room and fun your water proof eyeliner. Then you rummage through your bag for a swimsuit. W-what?! Where is it!! Beep beep you hear as you freak out over the loss of your swimsuit.

From Makoto:

Makoto: here :)

(Y/n): mind if we go shopping first?

Makoto: sure why not

You wobbled down stairs to find him. He's amazing. "Ready?" He said giving off the cutest smile. "Yeah!" You say eagerly. "Bye Haru!" You look back and see him cooking mackerel in his swimsuit. He just simply acknowledged you and you left.

The two of you walk to the nearest mall which surprisingly wasn't that far. "So..why are we going shopping?" He asked. "Well you see I forgot to pack a swimsuit." He simply smiled and nodded.

When you arrived to the mall you went to the tropical section and saw the most amazing floral bikini. Makoto gestured to the dressing room.

It's a bit tight but it's the last one and it's so cute!! "(Y/n) come on out so I can see." You made your way out and when you saw Makoto he seemed a bit shocked..."Are you okay?.." He shrugged it off an nodded. "You look beautiful." He said as you were walking back making you turn around seeing a red Makoto. You to had seemed to have turned a bright shade of red. "Thank you."

Time skip brought to you by Makoto's redness.

You were already in the pool just waiting for Makoto. While you wait and extremely cute guy with red hair approached you. "Hello." He said. "Names Rin but you can call me daddy." You stood in shock with what he just said. "You're beautiful. And I was thinking since you're beautiful and I'm beautiful maybe we could-" he stopped talking and you knew why. Makoto had grabbed your waist slightly pushing you behind him. 'Wow Makoto looked amazing in his tight green swim suit...if only we were alone...get your head outbid the gutter' you thought. "(Y/n) are you...with him?" You heard as Makoto slightly tightened his grip. "Oh uh no...I actually like someone else..." Both boys' eyes widen. Makoto turned around to see a bashful (Y/n). Rin ran his fingers through his hair and swam off to another girl in the pool. Makoto seemed a bit irritated. "Lucky guy..." He said as he sank into the water getting the rest if him wet. When he came back up for air you somehow found the courage to grab his hand and place it back around your waist. Your face was on fire! You were so red. You looked up to see a just as red Makoto. "(Y/n)..." He said pulling you in closer. "Makoto is just that you see I really lik-" you were cut off with his lips meeting yours. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around is torso still kissing. He set you down to the edge of the pool.

"I really like you too."

A/N: This was trashhhhhhh! Well what do you know my first chapter is trash...oh well better try harder next time.
If you have and requests don't hesitate to message me or comment!!
Don't forget to share and vote!!
XOXO~Natasan.