Chapter 1

"Grell....," William says putting his hand on Grell's porcelain skin. "Will w-what are y- Grell was cut off by....

Waking up

Grell sighs as he sits up rubbing his eye, "hmmmmm," Grell looks at his clock next to his crimson bed. The clock read 5:00am, Grell realizes he's a few minutes off of his usual schedule, he pulls back his covers and sets his bare feet on the cold wood floor, he stands up and stretchs. He walks to the kitchen and starts to make his tea, as the tea was steeping he walked to the bathroom and runs his bath water sense it takes much too long to do hair and makeup. Grell undressed and stepped into his steamy bath and layed back letting his hair flow in the water. After a while he started to use his bath scrub that Sebastian gave to him for his birthday. Grell smiles thinking of Sebastian "he's actually not a bad guy." Grell gets out and dries off wrapping his hair up to dry a bit. He then gets dressed and pours his tea into his "Worlds Best Friend" tea cup he got from Ronald Knoxs. Grell smiles knowing that Ronald has feelings for him. Grell shakes his head and snaps back from the day dreaming, finishes the tea he makes his way back to the bathroom to do hair and makeup. (I'm not going to bore you with that) Grell finishes looking like his usual fabulous self and looks at the clock, it reads 7:45 Grell gasp "I'm 30 minutes late." He runs out of the house with his death scythe.