Prologue

Loren was seated at the park bench, waiting.
Jace walked up behind the bench.
"Why did you ask me to meet you here?" Loren asked.
Jace smirked and sat right beside Loren.
Loren glared at him, "Answer my question, why did you ask me to meet your here?"
Jace gently laid his hands on Loren's.
Loren quickly pulled her hand to her side.
Jace laughed, "I wanted to tell you something..."
"Like what..." Loren asked ready to leave.
"Like...how I want you and not your shy and quiet sister." Jace answered.
Loren couldn't believe what she just heard. Loren continued to glare at him, she didn't know what to say.
"Ever since I saw you, I had fallen in love. Your twinkling eyes and flowing hair caught my attention. Oh and your smile its----"
"Stop right there!" Loren interrupted and clearly uninterested in whatever he had to say, "I am not going to let you run over my sister like that! She is as beautiful as me!"
Jace chuckled, "That's where you are wrong. You are as beautiful as----"
" Cállate, no hay buena persona!" Loren interrupted, getting up to leave.
Jace grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his laps.
"Loren I want you!" he said, still holding onto her arm. He slowly kissed her.
Loren slapped him using her other hand and ran off.
"I have to tell April about this, he must not be trusted!
Loren got in her car ready to drive off, but then she got a text message.
She picked up her phone and read aloud:
Jace: You know what...I'm breaking up with her. Thanks to you, baby!

Loren was furious, but could care less. She didn't want April with Jace...for 2 reasons. He was a stupid jerk to her and...cause Loren had a itty bitty crush on...Jace?!?!?!