Chapter One

Rebecca's POV

"You're so ugly!" " I hate you" "kill yourself" These were only a few of the things I've been called today.

I'm currently crying in the bathroom. When I asked to go to the bathroom, the teacher gave me a sympathetic smile and gave me the pass. She knows about my bullying, but she can't do anything about it.

Maybe I should kill myself. No one will care. I continued sobbing in the stall when I heard a voice. "Rebbeca? Are you alright?" I immediately recognized the voice. Alex. She is my bestfriend . She's practically perfect. Her full name is Alexia Knight. She is 16 years old, which makes her a year younger than me, but I don't give a crap about that. She can be really hyper, crazy, and funny, but I love her. She has dark brown shoulder length hair, which is sometimes mistaken for black with brown highlights. She is a very pretty and nice girl. If it weren't for me, I bet she would be popular like Paisley.

Paisley is the schools stereotypical cheerleader.Blond hair, revealing clothes, perfect butt. Everything a guy wants.
My whole life, I've been stuck with dirty blond hair which literally everyone had at my school, until a year ago when I died it red. It's ok looking now. I croaked out " no. They won't leave me alone. Why can't they just leave me be?" 

" Rebecca what happened? Are you alright?" She asked worriedly. I let out a loud sob and responded "When am I alright? When am I not in the schools bathroom crying?" Alex let out a sigh and said "Open the door. I know very well that you aren't using the bathroom right now." I unlocked the door and opened it, and saw Alex standing there.

I knew I had to get to class, so I muttered a goodbye to Alex before wiping my eyes and fixing my makeup, which I wear very little of. Science wasn't finished yet, but I went to my next class anyways. I walked into my health class, and sat at an empty seat in the back. I was probably going to end up in the bathroom again, but I always spent at lease 10 minutes in class before running to the bathroom to cry.

Ugh. I hate my life. All I have is Alex. We live together, as I don't have anywhere to go. She is 17 while I'm 18 so I could have an apartment, but she is paying most of the rent. I am still looking for a job so that I can pay her back for the depression food I've eaten. (Aka chocolate) I feel bad, because I don't help around the house enough. In class, people started coming in.

I prepared myself for the words that were going to be thrown at me. " Haha! Look who we have here? Ms. Pimple face." Here we go.

4 hours later

I'm home! Oh, that's right, nobody is listening. Alex isn't here yet. She goes to her boyfriends house for her date. They go on dates every other day.

I'm just glad that Alex comes home. I don't like to be alone. *Knock Knock* I got up from my spot on the couch and opened the door. I saw a huge package sitting on the doorstep. Did Alex order something?

I went to the kitchen and used a knife to open the package. I saw a note, and a creepy doll without a head. The note said " I know where you are Kitten, and I'm coming for you. You might hide with your little friend, but I will get you back in my grasp again. I'll make a deal with you. If you can find a boyfriend in two months, I will leave you alone. - Daddy"

Dad. Oh no! He is coming for me! I don't have much time! He's coming, and he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants.

A/N Let me know what you think of the first chapter! Bye!