The beginning

Every story starts with a beginning, and so this one shall.
Our story begins in the large continent of Leiari.( Lee-u-ri) Leari was a humble and quaint place filled with many creatures any many places.
We shall begin in the small state of Glen Chiun.. Now Glen Chiun  was
Separated into small territories, Rupparos, a small kingdom of elves.  Empwan, a city of  Goblins.
Manctus, a underwater kingdom of mermaids.
Geranium, a kingdom of fairies.
And finally, Exstarry, the largest wealthy kingdom inhabited with humans.
In Exstarry there was a beautiful monarchy. A lovely queen by the name of Zatoria. The noble King Sparato. And their daughter. A beautiful princess, humble
and kind to everyone and everything that crossed her path. Her name was Saphiya.
Saphiya was getting older and more beautiful by the second. The princess went from child to adult and times changed, her parents got older and eventually passed on, leaving her to rule a kingdom by herself at the age of 24. The prin- queen was now looking for a king. She needed a supporter and somebody to help her rule a kingdom. Months passed and she did not find a suitor she found fit. She had rejected hundreds of fine princes, scavengers, and towns people.

But one suitor she had waved away, an Arabian prince by the name of Omar did not like being rejected by the queen, and he would not stand for
Arabella's POV(not the princess)
The Fairy kingdom had many rules, I personally hated these rules, but my say doesn't matter, I am only a small sapling fairy. The fairies that were to be rulers and governors were the diamond fairies, Dew fairies, firefly fairies, and so on. Sometimes there was an exception of letting the common fairies be part of the justice ring. The queen of the fairy kingdom was a cotton fairy, not someone you would expect to be a queen. Her name was Ellonda, and everyone looked up to her, except for the diamond fairies, which is a reason why they were usually executed. Disrespect. I looked up to the queen with large eyes and small confidence.

So, what do you guys think? Good, bad, crap? Probably crap.💩