Dear Cory Monteith...

Dear Cory,

"The lights are going down. In every city now. But you'll be fast asleep. "

Cory, I awoke to some pretty tragic news today, babe. My mother came down to give me some clothes, and she said to me, "Do you know that Finn guy on Glee?" I answered yes and she gave me the news that you had left this cruel horrid world, to join the angels in the sky. She left and I stared into space. Tears started to form in my eyes, as I couldn't keep myself up anymore. I fell to the hard ground, and cried for hours.

Cory, when I first heard you sing in the shower on Glee, it was like angels were singing. I soon related myself to Rachel/Lea, and you then became connected with me. I told myself, I want someone like you in my life. You were always there for Lea, and she was always there for you, especially in your darkest times. I don't think I can watch Glee anymore. I was in the middle of rewatching all 4 seasons over again when today came up.  I cannot watch it. I will not have the strength to watch it, Cory. 

You were a part of my world. The really hard part, that I'm trying to wrap my mind around, is that I will never get to see you in real life. I will never get to see you on another episode of glee. I will never get to take a picture with you. I want to be a singer/songwriter when I graduate. I want to meet the whole cast of glee, but know I don't know if I can, knowing that you're not going to be there. I'm going to continue my life though. I'm going to become what I want, and you were and still are and always will be my inspiration, babe. You mean the world to me. I don't want it to end this way, but it has to. 

I wont say goodbye, because as a certain flying boy said, "Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" and I will NEVER EVER forget you Cory. Ever. Please watch over Lea and the cast, and all the gleeks and your family while you're up there. 

I love you so much Cory Monteith, don't you ever forget that. A lot of people do. I keep pinching myself hoping I'm going to wake up from this terrible nightmare, but everytime I pinch, a little feeling of reality hits me. 

So this is it, Cory. This is my last letter to you. 

Take that midnight train anywhere, Cory. 

See you later, beautiful. 

I love you.