Intro

A/N: Hello first I want to say that I don't own any of the pics or external links. I also don't own any of the characters except for Haven and it is not Heaven it is like a Safe Haven Ha- Ven. I just want to start with the fist few years for Haven and not just go strait to the war without any back story. Also that is the Slytherin common room. Just add a few black couches. I know nothing on how Wattpad works so bear with me please.

HAVENS POV:

Today is my birthday today and I don't expect one thing because, I have been so disappointed for years before. It is my eleventh birthday and my parents died three years ago today I miss them. I now live with my older brother who is not the nicest he blames me for my parents death because they were going to get me my present and got in an automobile crash.  My family is normal I go to a public school but I don't have any friends.Oh well that's in the past.

It is July 12 today and I got out of bed after punching my alarm clock off. My brother is rude and always got in fights. He still hasn't grown out of that phase mind you. I get in a few fights too. But that is often because  I have my brothers temper. I can fight really well too. 

I was in the middle of making breakfast when a heard a tap at my kitchen window. It was a great horned owl http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101020020011/guardiansofgahoole/images/b/b4/Great_horned_owl_face_2_copy.jpg

and it had bright yellow golden eyes. It held a note in it's beak. I grabbed it and it waited as if waiting for something. I saw it eyed some sausage I was cooking. I turned off the pan and gave... it one. It gobbled it up and flew away. 

The letter was addressed to me. I quickly hid it when my brother started to clomp down the stairs. I grabbed a plate and sat at the table and began to eat the food I made. He grunted a hello to me. I hmmmed back. I tried to make some conversation.

" I got a letter."

He looked up at me and motioned for it. I gave it to him and he opened the medieval seal and looked through it.

"It says you have been accepted to some sort of boarding school. For witches and wizards"

" So someone's pranking us?"

He nodded and gears in his head started to turn. 

" Who do you think did this? Who did you piss off?"

I shrugged and he looked angry. My brothers name is Toby and Toby's temper sucks.

" Don't lie to me, don't you dare!"

" I haven't !"

I yelled back his face got red oops that was a mistake. Never anger or talk beck to Toby. I can tell he took it well though he only sent me to my room for no meals for the day. Oh and he slapped me. That's a first. I had to grow up young so this doesn't phase me much. 

I quickly grabbed the letter on the way out of our small kitchen and I ran up to my small attic. You can hardly stand up straight in it and there is a mattress in the corner with an old comforter.  I re-opened it and it stated in neat cursive. 

Dear Miss Carson,

  We are pleased that toy have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft Wizardry. Please find the list of necessary books and equipment.

Terms start on September 1st. We await your owl no later than July 31st.

Yours sincerely

Minerva McGonagall