Bradford Bad Boy

Sara groaned into the mirror, ruffling her long black hair. Emerald eyes stared back at her. Bored, she turned to her iPhone. Her BFF texted her and called her she missed both! Weird, it rung usually...... She went to the texted it said: OMG, greatest news I just got us front Row seats to a 1D concert!!!!!!! "Holy Fudgenuts!" Sara yelled as she was texting back the same thing!!!!!! 'When is it?' Sara texted. Happily,her BFF , Leah texted it was 6:00 A:M she texted back oh I should get to bed it is already 12:00 A:M. So she went to bed 1:00 2:00 3:00 4:00 5:00 beep beep beep, beep beep beep smack she slapped her hand on her alarm clock BEEP as the alarm had his last beep. She got up and grabbed her iPhone and texted Leah. It chattered :are u picking me up or, what are we doing? I'm so happy! A little latter around 5:12 she texted back : ya one my way now. Sara whipped on a tight, short red leather dress, lipstick to match, and wolfed down some Cheerios. Leah just had stared pulling in, What Makes You Beautiful cranked up in her Mini Cooper. Sara walked out side and hoped in the front seat. "Where's the concert?" Sara asked. "Sonewhere...." Leah said mysteriously. "So funny I forgot to laugh" Sara replied sarcastically. "Let's go I can't wait to see amazayn!"

~~~~ ~~~~

We are almost there Leah and Sara screamed in unison. As they where trying to park to go in to get good middle front row seats and they did before the concert started they were already in there seated and 1D was just walking in there also Sara,Leah where in there in there alone and Harry of 1D looked at them confusedly. "You're early?" Sara giggled. "Well, we wanted the best seats in the house!" "Nice, so you're fans I see." Niall asked, blue eyes narrowing. "A duh we wouldn't be here if we weren't!" Leah said. The band laughted and Zayn looked Sara in the eyes. "Will you go out with me?" He muttered. "Hmmmmm....... let me think about it....... Yeah!" Sara exclaimed. But there was one secret they both held...........

~~~~ ~~~~

She didn't know about one direction like Leah did after all Sara had no clue about one direction, but Leah showed her them and Sara was like, 'Mmmmm I like him' and it was Zayn..... Who....... Just. Woah.

~~~~ ~~~~

When the concert started all the girls there screamed so loud the band could not her them self sing I mean wouldn't you scream to!? Leah and Sara started talking. "I can't believe we.......we're here!" Sara screamed. "I know, right?" Leah giggled back.When the concert was done they left the room. Leah looked around, and seeing nobody went to have some 'fun' with Harry. Sara then went off her own way for her hasty date with Zayn.

~~~~ ~~~~

When she got back stage zayn brang her to his car. Sara asked ware we going? Zayn replied my house so they did his house wasn't to far just about 23 minutes away when the got there zayn told Sara to stay there she sat on the chair and waited for zayn to call her 1minute after he called her Sara went to find him she found him in a room his room

~~~~ ~~~~

She yelled what the F*** are u doing he was Laing on the bed with all his cloths off but his under ware he told come her Sara she screamed no he got up she started Running she stopped at the door to open it it was locked.She looked back and saw he was right behind her she gasped as zayn grabbed her by the arm and dragged her back to the room pushed her in there and locked the door to that room. She tried to open the window but he always keeps that locked for some reason he pushed her on the bed and told her to stay there or I will...what do u know she got up he pushed her back on the bed and locked each hand on a hand cuff'sand she was waring a drees he got on top off her and put duck tape on her mouth and put up her drees and raped her after he said to never tell anyone or What Sara said as he tock the duck tape off her mouth she was acting like she didn't care but she was really scared. He tock her home and she meat Leah at her car and Sara ran to the car and jumped in Leah got in after and said how was it Sara sat there for a second and finally said good no more questions Leah mumbled ok fine. So when Leah took Sara home and Sara went to bed and never talked about her experience ever again.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Leah really didn't get hey chance with Harry because at the time he was dating Taylor swift when the broke up that's when she had the chance