Chapter1. Alice

Hello my sweets! This is my second book on wattpad so I hope you all like it. I will try to update at least once a week. Well let's get this journey started.

Alice's POV~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Smack.

I wake up to see my alarm clock slightly crumpled. Ah shit! Damn werewolf strength! Yes that's right I'm a werewolf, part of the blood dust pack. I'm al-

"ALICE! Get up now missy! Your birthday breaky is getting cold and ur gonna be late for school."

My name is Alice walker, and yes today is my 16th birthday.

"Coming mum!" I shout back at her.

I quickly jump into the shower and slip on a cute blue sun-dress, with gladiator sandles to match. Flip my blonde curls making them fall loosely around my face and flow down my back. Then raced down the stairs, only to then be tackled by my three older brothers. Jason, Liam and max. Jason is 19 and the twins, Liam and max whom are 17. Jason is supposed to be the next beta and Liam the next third. Well the next third was meant to be max but he gave it to Liam saying the Job wasn't for him.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!" all three of them shouted in unison. I struggled to get out from underneath them.

"Get off me you ogres! I can't breathe!" I tried yelling at them.

After another 5 minutes of bone crushing the boys finally get up off me, letting me eat the snack of pancakes positioned in front of my chair. God they were good pancakes. My mum makes the best pancakes and they're even better then she makes them due to a special occasion.

"These are so good mumma!" I say with a mouth full of pancakes and blueberries.

"Thank you Alice. Oh and don't talk with your mouth full!" She tells me with a playful smile dancing on her lips.

"PRESENTS TIME!" Liam yells just as I swallow my last mouthful of breakfast.

"Open ours first al." Both Liam and max say after placing a small present rapped in bubblegum pink paper. I carefully undo the tape, trying so hard not to rip the paper. Knowing that this would be driving the boys crazy. I slowly unwrapped the box while making sure to look at the two boys out the corner of my eye.

"If you don't hurry up I'm going to do it for you." Max says with hint of irritation in his voice. I laugh so hard that I'm almost in tears.

"Okay okay. I just thought u would of wanted me to keep the pretty paper?" This statement earner me a look of daggers from both Liam and max plus Jason.

So after another minute of careful unwrapping I tear into the wrapping paper. Revealing a blue box, I pull off the lid carefully. It's beautiful! I'm left speechless.

"Wow! It- it's beautiful!" I look up at Liam and max with tears in my eyes. They had bought me a beautiful silver and blue charm bracelet. It all ready had 4 different charms on it. 1. A silver and blue wolf, 2. A tree, 3. A blue and diamond heart and 4. A full moon. Each a representation of my first shift and what i am.

"We new u would love it!" Both liam and max said together beaming at me.

"Okay, okay my turn now. Here you go al. Oh and don't go slow with the wrapping." Jason said to me with a smirk after placing his present in front of me.

I quickly rip apart the paper, showing it no mercy. I stop when I find a small pouch. I tip the contense into my hand. A small charm falls into my Palm, its the number 16.

"I love it Jas!!" I squeal like a little girl. I add the charm to my new bracelet with a massive grin on my face.

"Okay now for ours. We think u will like it." My mum says to me while dad places the little box in my hands

"What is it?" I ask them with a curious look on my face.

"Open it and see al." Says dad

I open the lid and inside I see a silver chain and on it was a blue diamond locket. I gasp, Im speechless, I have no words what so ever!

"It's b-beautiful. . . I love it! Thank you so much!" I jump out of my chair and bear hug my parents. Whom are standing there unsure of what just happened.

After a moment or two mum pats me on the back and smiles widely at me. Dad just squeezes me tight and holds me for a few more seconds.

"Would you like me to help you put it on?" Dad asked

"Yes please daddy!" I say smiling

I'm such a daddys girl! Oh but don't worry I'm still just as much a mummys gurl aswell. Plus the most annoy yet protective little sister. I love my family so much.

So after dad helped me put on my necklace, I took a step back and admired my new jewerly. God it was all so beautiful. I gave a quick glance at the clock just as mum yelled.

"Oh no you are all going to be late! Quick let now into the car you three! Jason can u please drive your siblings to school this morning?" Mum said turning to Jason, whom just nodded at her.

"Ok Alice you get the front seat. You two bone heads on the back!" I look at Jason and he winks at me, causing me to laugh.

Great I love school! NOT! Ugh and even worse that its my birthday. . . Oh well at least I might find my mate. . .

Well there you go my sweets! I hope you like the first chapter. I know it's not too good but hey don't judge me yet. You know the drill:

Comment

Vote

Share