Wattpad Saved Me

Never in a million years had i thought that anything in the world could save me, oh how I was wrong.

My name is Ashton and this is my story.

Beep

Beep

Beep

I picked up the alarm clock and threw it against the wall. It shattered in to tiny little pieces. There goes my money again for the 3rd time this week that stupid alarm caused me to blow all my money on more of them. I got my phone out from under my pillow and checked the time 7:30am the same time I see every morning same old, same old I thought. 

I got up much to my dispare and walked into the shared bathroom we had in our little house. I looked in the huge mirror. Bruises all over my face, I lifted my shirt up scars of flash memories came flooding over me.

                                                             ****************************************

I was walking into school trying not to be seen by him, I rushed over to my locker that was right next to his and got all my books out.

Trying no to be noticed, I shut my locker and slipped past a whole lot of people to see him standing right in front of me with his side kick. Jason and Dylan.

"Sorry gotta go! I don't have anytime at the moment, need to do a couple of things!". I said running past them. "Where do you think your going Little Kitty". Jason said as he grabbed my arm digging his nails into it. "Uhh...the...umm....the library... yeah the library!". I said trying to get away from them.

"Your not going anywhere". Jason said fermly. Dylan was just standing behind him with a sorry look on his face. "Well im not now because your not letting me but i was before". I said but instantly regretted it. "Oh, your gonna regret saying that you bitch". He hissed. Pulling me into a classroom that was not occupied at the moment and then he started punching me and kicking me.

15 mins Later

He left me on the floor with Dylan in the same room. "Are you okay?". He asked me he eyes leeked with sorry and worry. I looked at him and saw he mean't what he said. I then broke down in tears there and then right in front of him. He sat next to me and let me cry on his shoulder. It even hurt to sob because every bone in my body was aching.

                                               *****************************************************

I returned back into the moment and wiped a few stray tears that must of came out when i was thinking about it. I ran into my room and got my make-up bag. I hated make-up cause it made me feel fake but I needed to cover it up the bruises on my face.

I have to deal with Jason everyday now since he became my bully. I applied foundation and a bit of blush because i looked a bit pale. I then added a little bit of mascara and i was done. I looked in the mirror and frowned at my reflection. My long dark brown hair was tied up in a messy bun and my green eyes were not sparkling.

I brushed my teeth and then walked back into my room with my make-up bag. I walked through the doorway entering my room ad grabbed a brush from inside my wardrobe. I brushed my hair and placed the brush back into my wardrobe and slid the doors back.

I then opened the other door to my built in wardrobe and chose a pair of skinny light blue jeans, a navy tank top and a singlet to go under it cause the tank top was really short. I then got my black converses out and slipped them on.

I closed the wardrobe door and looked in the attached mirror. My hair was down in loose waves and my clothing framed my skinny figure. Just deciding on that I grabbed my backpack and jogged to the kitchen.

Unlike most people at my school I had a one story home that was an old style house. It was warm and inviting especially for me. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and then walked out the front door locking it with my key trying not to wake up my sleeping brother. Me and my brother had a close bond ever since mum and dad left both of us, since he is 20 he owns our house and takes care of me.... his 15 year old sister.

I then made my way to the hell hole a.k.a school where i would meet my worst enemy everyday....... Jason.