Chapter 1

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V

I did not know what I should do, if I should talk to him, or just sit on my ass. He was just a few feet away from me. This is a only once in a life time experience. I was sitting on a bench in Ponyville, he was sitting on the bench across me talking to fans and giving them autographs . I decided to go up to him to meet him and get a autograph.

When I got up to him I noticed that he was not wearing his wonderbolt suit. He was just wearing a regular shirt and tie. Oh shit, it's my turn.

"Hi!, would u like a autograph?". Soarin asked me looking me in the eye. "Oh uh y-yeah". I said. "Coming right up". He said smiling at me. I gave a little smile back to. He gave me a picture of him with his autograph on it. On the outside I was pretty cool but on the inside I was really freaking out. "Have a nice day". He said to me giving me a wink. "You to". I said while trotting away. OMG!!!! I thought in my head while trotting home. I can't wait to show my friends this!.

Soarin's  P.O.V

It was really boring giving autographs to pony's all day. It was also annoying when pony's fan-girled so hard it was not even funny. One pony literally screamed out, at the top of her lungs , "OH MY FUCKING GOD I GOT SOARIN THE WONDERBOLTS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!". Literally everyone in the world I bet could her her. She just kept repeating that. After a long day of pony's coming up to me and asking for autographs. Some pony came up to me. She seemed really cool, and chill.

"Hi! Would you like a autograph?". I said, as if she would say no. "Oh uh y-yeah". She said really chill and not fan-girling. "Here you go". I said giving her the autograph. She examined it for a minute, but that's it, she was not screaming or anything. Then she started trotting away. "Have a nice day!". I yelled to her. "You to!". She yelled back. This pony had rainbow hair, a light blue coat, and pink eyes. Her voice was raspy, but sweet. I was done for the day, so I flew back up to cloudsdalle to visit my family for awhile. But I could not that pony out of my mind. I ended up flying into this dude that seemed pretty pissed. "BRO WHAT THE FUCK!!!!". He yelled at me in a angry tone. "Oh, I'm so sorry, can I help u up?". "No bro get away from me you fucking asshole!!!". He yelled back. "Jesus someone is in a bad mood". I mumbled as I flew away. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!". He yelled back when I was flying away.

When I got to my parents house I still could not stop thinking about that sweet, raspy pony. Then I realized I needed to see her again.

Authors note.......

Hey guys sorry I deleted the book:( but I'm making this one witch is the same one just more better because the other book in my opinion, sucked. The chapters were to short, the chapters would be on the same part/page. It was a mess. So I'm creating a new one witch will have the same plot and stuff but I did change it around a little. Also sorry for the swearing. Hope you liked the first chapter. There will be more, stay toned, Bye Guys!