The Diary.

Diary- August 4th 2017

Ok, so I'm not writing in my little notebook as some type of girly girl diary crap. Sooo not me but I'm writing because, I've been having these dreams. Dreams of zombies taking over and little of life left, and if so this shall come sometime, I want someone on there way to find my journal and know what I have to say. I so believe this shitty day will come soon but until then, I'm writing my ass off about it. So stranger who finds this, I'm 15 year old Sienna. I'm not a normal 15 year old in any way but, I was born November 17th. almost died and suffocated on the umbilical cord. but that's okay, right? maybe that's what makes me special. I think this is enough writing for now and so I sign. when this day happens. My first words, I told you so.

3:43 p.m, South Oregon. sincerely' Sienna.

Part one

I stare at my journal. First journal entry ever and so sure, so positive..

*Beep'Beep!*

Sienna rushes over to her cell phone. Jamie was calling.

"Hello, hey Jamie what's up?"

"Hey Sienna, I'm having some trouble at home with my mom right now is it ok if i come by there pick you up and maybe we can go to the mall and have something to eat? I'm so sorry CC."

"Um, sure I'm not doing anything currently. I'll tell my dad and we can go okay?"

"Thank you sooo much. I owe you!"

"Yeaaaa, and fucking 15 dollars for you making me go on that date with your shitty cousin."

"psh, oh boo! whateverrr. love much on my way."

Sienna ends the call and checks her battery life,

"eh 76%, charge it for a bit I guess."

Sienna opens the door to her bedroom to walk out and to ask her dad if she could head out with Jamie. Hoping to find him she peeks in on her dads girlfriend dancing to some odd song she never heard before. Looking at the oppurtunity to have fun with her soon to be step mother, she joins in with her laughing and having some fun. Soon after she finds her father and ask for permission. Later on her in Jamie go out to the mall hoping for fun but expect something else.

Part 2-

Sienna walks over to Jamies' car.. at first glance she sees just Jamie but as she gets closer, she sees to fairly handsome guys. Even though they were cute and Sienna's type, she wasn't buying it.

"um Jamie I need your help these shoes um I was hoping to look for another type because I'm not liking these and you're good at this so uh come one."

"Sienna there fine! come on now."

Almost giving up, Sienna marches over to Jamie's side of the car, opens the door, unbuckles her seat belts and pulls her out of the car.

"Sienna!! are you crazy!?"

"I need help with my shoes dam it!, we'll be right back boys." Sienna says giving them a quick smile.

Running upstairs to have a quick, private conversation with Jamie and falling a couple of times, they make it to her room.

"listen first who are those cute ass boys!?" asked Sienna

"Matt, and Jarrod. why?"

"because I do not! look my best and I don't want them thinking I'm sloppy.. um uh.. do my hair while I find a cute outfit and change."

"what?! girl no!"

"girl hell yes! come on please, I'm desperate.."

"hmm yea you could use a little bit more doing on that hair and that outfit."

"just hurry dam it."

Only 4 minutes pass before Sienna looked brand new. not wanting to waste any more time on holding the boys up they rush downstairs and outside to the car.

"um, I thought you were only switching her shoes?" Asked Jarrod sort of agitated.

"man shut up she looks nice." Replied Matt. He seemed very annoyed, or was that just Sienna thinking it because she was annoyed already with him?

"uh thank you." not having a boyfriend in a long time made her kind of weary on what to say. even thought it was just a compliment.

Part 3-

Being at the mall with guys made everything more akward. They couldn't shop for clothes because they knew they'd be in there for at least 45 minutes. they could not get there nails done but one thing they could do was be inside of game stop. Both girls and the guys fell hard for games! Games were something all of hem had in common and something they liked. Sienna was having and nice to flirting with matt and Jamie and Jarrod acting like fools in the stores, but a silly couple. Yup Jarrod and Jamie have been hugging and kissing all day, but that's okay wth all of them.

"Any of you hungry because I'm starving?!" asked Jarrod.

"oh shut up!! you're always hungry fat head!" replied Jamie.

"Oh stop calling me names! "

they both laughed together and went in for a kiss. Sienna was getting sick looking at it and she can tell matt was too. Both decided to split up since watching them was annoying, and she thought matt was a good guy, why not?

Walking up and down holding hands and going in every store they thought looked okay was perfect to both of them. Then later on something weird happened.

As they were walking they heard a loud cry and people running out of the store looking terrified. coming out the store crawling with blood all over was another human being. An Indian man with tears in his eyes as he died slowly. but not for long. he got right back up looking like his body has been dead for hours. As matt held her hand tightly and knew what was going on they both didn't seem to move. Then the other dead walking body came out the store. Sienna decided why not, as it came closer she kicked it down with one foot gently and soft and smushed its head light as possible.

Matt decided to follow her lead and smushed the Indian mans head softly before it came up and started walking. The smell was ridiculous. It smelled like spoiled rotten eggs with spoiledold meat. she never smelt anything liked it. all they knew was they had to find Jarrod and Jamie, the knew how to handle this after all. they were gamers so it was ok.

after minutes of looking through the mall. no sign of them at all.

Dead or alive?

Sienna told us so..