1 // How to Make a Cover

The first thing about creating a cover is you need to get the size right. The width is 256 by the height 400. To get the right size, I used Picsart to crop it, but even before that, you need to find a cover photo. I use google images to look for my photos and I usually put whatever I want and then 'aesthetic' right after that in my google search so I find a photo I want. For example, if I wanted a picture of Dan, but I want it to be like an aesthetic, I'd search 'Dan Howell aesthetic' and then find one that I'd like to use for my cover.

The next step is making it look the way you want. Since you probably want it unique, you can use certain filters or fonts to make it look the way you'd like. For filters I use MagicHour or Phonto, but usually I find a photo I like so I don't need to use one often. For the title and such, I use Phonto, and mainly one or two fonts. To download fonts, I use Dafont.com, but you can use any other font website you'd like.

How to download fonts:
1. Go onto Dafont.com
2. Click on the search bar and type in a font name. Ex:
Internet friends
Kg love somebody
Surfing capital
MF hey pretty girl
Sweet pea
Kg always a good time
Asphalts brush
Asphalts display
Airplanes in the night sky
3. Click 'download' once you find a font you like
4. It will open a new page, click 'open in phonto' (make sure you have it downloaded)
5. Once it opens, click install and you're done!

Once the font you want is downloaded, use it on your cover and you're done!