Flash Back

*flashback*

You wake up in the morning by the sound of your alarm, "i need u girl...

you not wanting to turn it off by the sound of the beautiful voices of the men of Bts you leave it and get to go to the bathroom but your friend is there

"Get out I need to get ready!" you said to chaelin your best friend that you've known for years now.

"Oh shut up you just want to make sure u look good for jhope!" she said to you as shes getting her stuff out of the bathroom ," oh yea and kookie too right? " she says with a smirk shes knows he was your wrecker and you always had a lil something for him.

but then lets be honest you knew in the back of your head that you needed to look good for jhope , your we meeting him today after their concert at the fan meeting. His opinion on you was big and you didnt wanna look like a fool.

**
You and Chaelin are on the way to the stadium where the concerts is , you guys get out and are walking in an you bump in to a body, you couldnt see the face but you knew it was a man.
"oh , im so sorry !" you say as you noticed the person has drop something , you pick it up to see it was microphone....what? you thought ..WAIT.. as you slowly move you see JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK STARING AT YOU.
"thank you! Its fine , i wasnt really paying attention but ,now that am im kind of happy i bumped into such a beautiful person like you... ", he says flirting with you.

Shocked, you just stare until lin elbows you to remind you jungkook is staring.

*cough* "well ha umm i should get going bye nice meeting you oppa!-um i um -Jungkook ! " You said nervously.

Ugh so stupid... You thought in your head.

Still thinking about what happened in your head you head to your seats which were REALLY close.

YAY !! I can see jhope oppas face perfectly now !!...
__________________________
Jungkook pov
_________________________

Woah that girl was beautiful...
Her hair so perfect, her smile amazing..

She was here for the concert...

Wait- i like a fan?- eh it was bound to happen haha....jkjkkk

~~

I got to practice and i see the other boys of bangtan, they were looking at the stage and the audience from the back.

"Aww look!! Theres a cute little girl there with her mom!! Such a cute fan!" V said so happily.

Cute fan...
Shes stuck in my head....

Jungkook looked around till he caught your face in the crowd... With a jhope sign...

"OMG guys theres a really cute girl holding my sign!!"jhope says excitedly.

Jungkook goes to jhope hoping its not you who hes talking about,

"Who?"
"Her"jhope said as he pointed to you.

Why her hyung!!...

The concert was about to start, jungkook and the boys got ready and are now about to start.

Just dont pay mind shes just a fan...
_______________________