Chapter 1

Okay, so this is my first book and don't have the best grades in English, but I'm not that bad. I'm from Norway so that's why I'm not that good in english, since we talks of course norwegian. But hey! I can give it a try :) So like I said, this is my first book. I have a pretty good idea in my head, I just hope I can write it just as good here :) Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes. Hope you like it. And please leave a comment, so I can know what you think about it and please write if there is something you think I'm missing. Enjoy :)  

Chapter 1.  

---Faith's POV---    

I was curled up against the wall, every inch of my body was in pain. I had bruises over my body and I could tell that my left arm was broken. 

  He came closer and closer to me, his eyes were burning with rage. I wanted to run away so bad, but I was scared. I had never seen him so angry before. He looked down at me and smirked.   

"Please, please don't do this" I begged as he dragged me up from the floor.  

"Shut up" he screamed in my face. He punched me hard in the stomach. I shut my eyes and felt the tears stream down my face. He pushed me down on the floor and kicked me a few times in the back before he stoped. I curled up in a ball and let small sobs escape. I just laid there for some minuites before I heard the door slam. I quickly got up and ran into my my bedroom and shut the door. My sobs were getting louder now and I ran to my desk and took out a sharp knife from the drawer. I put the knife down to my wrist an start cutting. Blood starting to fall down on my pants and the pain was terrible. I washed my wrist and the knife before putting the knife back ito the drawer.   

I took a look at the calender. Today is 5th september, that means it's only a month to my eighteen birthday. My dad said I can move out when I'm eighteen but I can't wait that long. There is only one thing I can do.   

I have to get get out from here.  

------------------- I'm so sorry this chapter is so so short but I didn't quite know how to start, but the next chapter will be out soon and it will be longer! :) Maybe it comes out this week. I don't espect people to read and comment so fast but I would be so happy if you do, so comment and vote if you like it and I will start writing the next chapter today or tomorrow and I hope you like it! Bye :) xoxo Victoria.