Chapter 1

*warlic from adventure quest-aqworlds-etc

You walked over to the magic shop, you wanted to ask Warlic a couple of things. You opened the door, you saw Warlic no where in sight. Jimmy the eye landed on your shoulder,

"Oh, hey Jimmy. How are you doing?" Jimmy flew off your (Slender/Mucluar) shoulder, his skinny blue tail wrapped around your wrist. He wanted you to follow him, so you allowed it. He pulled you into the back room, he released his grasp from your wrist and flew down to the pile of blue robes on the floor. For a second you thought that Warlic had stripped off his clothing, a small baby sound broke you from your thoughts. Jimmy was sitting on your shoulder, you watched as the blue robes started t move. Kneeling down near the clothing, you pulled it away from the thing that was moving underneath. Your eyes slightly widen than went back to a normal state, a small smile appeared on your lips. You chuckled,

"Why is that I knew something like this would happened." Warlic was now a baby, he looked up at you. He smiled and laughed, falling backwards on his back. Warlic was holding onto his small chubby feet as he smiled and laughed, you scooped him up into your arms.

"Well, aren't you cute." You cooed and rubbed your nose against Warlic's, he giggled as you fully stood up. You held baby Warlic in your arms, you moved some snow white hair behind his ear. Warlic reached his hand up, placing his small hand upon your nose. you smiled more as you moved his hand away, you kissed the back of his chubby hand. You staired into his pink eyes, they glistened with curious and excitement. Some what the oppisit of his usual dull eyes, you kissed Warlic's forehead, making him giggle. You would never have expect to see him as a vunuerble child, its been a while since you held a child. Your childeren had grown up and left home, Warlic started to cry and sniffle. You lightly bounced him in your arms, his small hands gripped onto your shirt(ur not wearing ur armor;ur retired after the war ended).

"Shh, young one. Everything will be alright." You whispered to him, Jimmy flew down towards Warlic's eyelevel. Warlic stopped crying and looked towards Jimmy, he smiled. Warlic got a good grip on Jimmy and brought him close to the himself, Warlic was tightly hugging Jimming in his grasp. You chuckled as you watched Jimmy started to struggle, Warlic's little belly growled. He looked up at you, a smile of his face, his smile showing no teeth. You shifted him in your arms,

"I guess lets get you something to eat." You begun to walk out of the shop, heading to your home.

*future Warlic*
Warlic remembered that day so well, he was stairting at the painting that hung on his office wall. The painting was 'older' than him, it was of you and him as a little baby. Your (E/C) eyes seemed to glow with happiness, Warlic let out a sigh. He turned away from the picture and walked over to the large window that was behind his desk, his white eyebrows furrowed down as he watched as one of the pick-up ships started to swrive around and spin in circles as it crashed into the ground of lore, Warlic could feel one of his brows twitch. Almost every year that happens and it is always the same pilot that does that, he never seems to manage to drive it right. Warlic closed his clear white eyes as he sighed to himself, reopening his eyes. He watched as the different kinds of people and some aliens got off of the crashed ship, Warlic's eyes locked onto one person with (Long/Short)(H/C) hair. His back was facing the grand mage, he watched as the young male helped the others get out. His acdamey outfit was torn and some blood seemed to ooze from his body and onto his clothing, so far he's the one that looked badly injured by far. He had helped the last of the crew out of the crashed ship, he held a unconious woman in his arms in a bridal way. He looked down at her with caring eyes, just like yours. The young man that was holding onto this woman was you, you were reborned into a whole new world and the young lady in your arms is your best friend. A gentle smile was upon your lips as you looked up and away from her, several people came up to all of the crew members and you, they lead you all to the hospital for treatment. Warlic couldn't help but to watch you, you looked like his friend and so far acted like him. Warlic's eyes soften and a small smile crossed over his tan lips, he placed his hand on the glass window.