My new life.❤ (A degrassi fanfiction)

Well this is my new life, my name is Sara I'll be going to degrassi high school in two days and there is so much to plan and think about, I've had a past with KC so I wonder if that will make things awkward... He took my virginity a little while back. And it was special and amazing, he knows how to make you feel special and beautiful.. And I think I'm still in love with him I kinda have a crush on Drew, he's on the football team and degrassi played our school that's how I know about him. Yes crazy huh?

Two days later

I just stepped out if the shower blow dried my hair and brushed it out it was super soft and sleek. I got in my moms car and she drove me to the school. I was nervous. And scared, what if they didn't like me? What if they thought I was ugly or not good enough.. And I felt bad about myself. I am self conscious. And I hate when people give me dirty looks.

I walk up to the door and open it and head to the office to get my schedule and learn the school

I open the door and guess who I see?...

Sorry so suspenseful. I'll write more later.

Chapter 2-

Well I see KC!!

It was well awkward.

KC- "hey beautiful haven't seen you in forever ;)"

Me-"yeah, we'll I should get my schedule.."

KC- "I'll show you around school(;"

Me- "I guess you could.."

KC-"we have a lot of catching up to do if you know what I mean ;)"

Me-"oh um I'm not looking for a relationship or a hook up.. Sorry"

KC- "oh um okayy.. See ya around.."

Me-"Kay bye KC"

KC-"bye :/"

Whew that was close. I'm not ready to do that again with him!!!

But I mean it's fine I guess.. He probably don't even love me. I mean like he cares about me. He probably uses me for sex.. And I gave in.

I headed to my first class of the day.. Math.. Ugh :/

And KC is in my math class!! And the only empty seat is next to him!!! Ugh I hate my life.

I sat down quietly

A/n I'll update as soon as I get more reads and more votes and comments!!! Share and tell your friends about my story!! Please? Thanks!!! And comment tell me what you think. No bad comments.