Ice Hockey I g.d

Your POV

Me and my boyfriend Grayson had been dating for a year and we were both really big fans of Ice Hockey. We had both decided that we could go to a LA Kings game to celebrate our 1 year anniversary

we had arrived to the game and I quickly took a seat and noticed how close us two were to the game "these are amazing seats baby" I said resting my head on his shoulder "only the best for my babygirl" he said sending me a toothy smile.

The game had already started and we both just sat there admiring the game "NACHOS" a man screamed "please can we get some Grayson" I begged looking into his eyes "sure y/n" he smiled,paying the man.

I sat there looking at Grayson, Nacho cheese smeared on his cheek "here let me get that baby" I said wiping it away with my finger, my finger gliding along his perfectly structured jawline, "so sharp it could kill me" I mumbled.

The opposite team had nearly scored a goal but the goalie blocked it and it hit the goal post, I looked up and saw the puck flying through the air towards me. It hit me right in the face, my tooth was probably gone and my nose broken, I could feel blood trickling down my face.

I looked over at Grayson,he stood up and caressed the side of my face with his hand, "my poor babygirl" he said looking at my face "ew, thats nasty, you should see a doctor" he said grabbing my nachos and running off.

A/N

HI HI HI

I couldn't stop laughing writing this cause I knew what was gonna happen.

Ew but today I got my uniform and it actually hideous.

ANYWAY, ETHAN ONE NEXT YAY