Nightmare

I recently woke up from what i believe was my worst nightmare to come. Normally i don't remember nightmares or dreams at all but this one was very clear. i woke up a few times with it but i decided to go back to bed to experience it more. it was quite interesting but very horrifying. it all started at a house that wasn't mines. it was a brick flat brick house with about 4 rooms. My mother and i were watching the television in the living room. All of a sudden it had a black out but when the power came back on the Television switched to a channel where Barack Obama was speaking. This was very strange to us since we were on animal planet.

 it was not very clear as to what he was saying but the words Plague and demons seemed to echo in the nightmare. It would seem like he was trying to catch someone. All of a sudden the mood changed. You could feel the air and atmosphere change. I peeked outside the window as i saw the sky Dark red and there were these Sort of Demons. They were tall and slender.Body black and face white. They look ed terrifying.it seemed as if they could sense your presence. It seemed like they could teleport or just that they were too fast for our eyes to see, They had inhumane strength and were about 10-12 feet tall. They would slouch as they walked. Before i knew it there was one in our land. Within a second of seeing it the whole roof of our house just vanished as it moved its hand just the wind pressure cut it.

 Come to think of it it resembled the shinigami Ryuk from death note. It killed both me and my mother before we knew it but we reincarnated but in our same bodies as if we just re-spawned in a game. The place where i re-spawned was an open field but i found my way to my cousins house but then again we got found and everyone died. you could feel the pain of dying and the fear was overwhelming. It was simply horrible it took the principle of being born to die to a whole new level. Death and Death and Death. it stopped for 3 hours as my cousins and i found ourselves at a old movie theater. we got something to eat as the 3 hours passed Barack Obama's voice echoed in our heads again saying, "If you don't surrender yourself to use this will happen again" and i woke up.

I couldn't stop thinking about this and i still can't. I just can't believe how realistic it felt. When i woke up i was literally really scared.