what happens in the elevator stays in the elevator

A/n~ this is my first wattpad imagine so if your reading please no hate❤ y/n means your name

It was a Saturday afternoon and you were on your huney moon with your new husband Thomas sangster. You had decided to go to melbourn Australia so it was quite cold. you had just finished ice skating with tommy and were heading to the elevator to get back to your hotel room. Damn he looks good in those jeans and jacket was all you could think. "What do you want to do tomorrow love?" Tommy asked disrupting your thoughts. "Oh um we could go see a movie" you say happily"sure" he replys as he smiles and takes your hand weaving your fingers together. After a minute of waiting the elevator finally arrived "beep" it screeches as the 2 doors open. You didn't really like elevators but you felt safe with tommy and your room was on the 10th floor so you thought the elevator was a better idea. (You and Thomas are the only 2 in the elevator) "screach" the elevator squealed as it jolted causing you to stumble towards Thomas almost nocking him over. You were going to step back but Thomas pulled you into a warm hug. "Are you okay love?" He asks lovingly. "Yeah i just wasn't expecting that" you reaply. When you pull away you notice the heat rising. It was getting really hot so you decide to take off your jumper but like always it lifted up your shirt as well revealing your stomach and bra.
Thomas' pov
Y/n took off her jumper but her shirt came up as well I saw...everything. I could already feel the growing bulge in my pants causing me to blush. I didn't want y/n to see. She looked up at my red face blushing quite a lot herself "don't look down" I whisper to her blushing even more if that's possible. She looked confused."what ,wh- " she was cut off when. She looked down and saw the bulge. She giggled a bit then came closer and whispered "did I do this?" Even though she already knew the answer. I didn't reply I just smashed my lips against hers kissing her hungrily
Y/n pov again
I whispered to him and then the next thing I know is that our lips our moving in sync and we are pasionataly kissing each other hungrily both of us wanting more. He starts trailing kisses down my neck going slow leaving red hickeys everywhere making a moan escape my lips he grind at the sound. He tugged at your shirt and you pulled it off. He did the same he started kissing down your stomach as you rubbed your hand up and down his abbs. "Beep floor 3" the elevator spoke causing you and Thomas to jump apart. You both quickly put on your shirts and turned to face the wall hoping that no one will notice the lipstick on yours and Thomas' face and the hickeys on your neck.
"Beep floor 10"
You and Thomas hopped out of the elevator. "How about we finish that at the hotel room" he whispered with a wink.
~~end~~
A/n~sorry that was short but I hope you like it😘im gonna try to update every 1~3 days