Prologue

Our breaths were mingling together as we heaved out moans of pleasure. Ciel laid a kiss upon my lips as we fucked like animals. Sweat rolled down my forehead and down into my ears and hair. As for Ciel, it made his pale skin glisten in the candle light beautifully. I looked at him with a smile of satisfaction; he's gotten better at sex since we first started just only weeks ago. But he's always been a fast learner so I expected nothing less from my master. I pulled him down to me and whispered in his ear my administration, "You're doing well my lord."

He looked at me with a smirk. He lifted himself up and kissed my ankle and began to plow into me harder.

"You like that...? Huh, you filthy demon?" Ciel said through gritted teeth and heavy breaths as he thrusted harder and faster.

"Yes my lord." I moaned as I looked at my beautiful master. I gripped the bed sheets and watched him through my half-lidded eyes.

"How does it feel to be dominated by me?" He said to me as gripped my hips and began pulling me into his heat as he thrusted harder.

"Marvelous my lord." I whispered as I moaned.

"I can't hear you dammit !" He said as he slapped my ass hard and it made me hiss in pleasure. "How does it feel again?"

"Marvelous my lord!" I screamed.

I was captivated by pleasure. I couldn't believe that a mere human could make something like me feel so much pleasure.

Well, that's my master and he never ceases to surprise me.

He stopped for a second and took my legs from off of his shoulders and pushed them above my head. He then stood up on the bed and began to thrust into me.

"Yes, just like that sir. You're doing well- ha j-just like that!" I gripped the headboard tighter. Ciel gripped my thighs tightly as his adrenaline coursed through him. In this position he was able to go deeper inside of me and I adored the feeling. It made me squirt from my own heat. My pre-cum landed on my abdomen and face. Ciel stopped thrusting and lowered my legs. He didn't say a word he just crawled over top of me and licked the cum off my abdomen. He then came up to my face caressed it and licked off the cum hungrily. He then kissed me briefly, yet, lustfully. He quickly got off of me and ordered, "Turn around."

I quickly obliged and turned around and grabbed the headboard. I simply brushed my hair back behind my ear and awaited my master's presence. Rather impatiently, I huffed and looked back at him to see what was going on. Before I could ask he spit right into my hole. I then felt him as he grabbed my ass with one hand and slapped his dick on my puckered entrance.

"Spread your legs a little." He said breathlessly. I responded to his command automatically, with no hesitation as a butler should.

He entered me slowly and I immediately dropped my head into his soft pillows as I hummed in satisfaction. He grabbed my hips hard and began to quicken his pace again.

Slamming his manhood into me harder, deeper, and faster... I bit into a pillow to muffle my moans a bit. Not because I was shy or embarrassed, but because if we get any louder the others may hear us.

But suddenly my head was being pulled up from the pillows by my hair.

"Don't hide your cries of pleasure. I want to hear you submit to your master. Do you understand!" Ciel spat.

"Yes my lord!" I shouted immediately followed by my moans.

"Now be a good boy and beg for me to pleasure you."

"Yes my lord! Harder! Rougher! Deeper...!" I shout. He pulled my hair even tighter and rougher than before.

I felt myself reaching my climax closer and closer as he began to spank me hard.

"You like that don't you Sebastian?" He said smugly as he pressed my face into the mattress. I curled my toes in pleasure and gripped the sheets.

"Umm humm. " I replied.

"Shit..." He hissed. He must be close to his climax as well. He gripped my cock and began pumping it. I nearly lost myself as pleasure began to fill my entire body. My limbs shook violently. I felt like I would collapse due to the sensation that my master was giving me.

"Give it to me... Please..." I breathe out.

Ciel chuckled at me. He rolled his hips as he dropped his seed inside me and I let out a loud moan as I released my seed onto the blanket and sheets.

The young master and myself collapsed onto the bed. We laid there as we were to catch our breaths and recompose ourselves.

Once we did so the young master lifted himself off of my back and pulled out of me. I hummed in satisfaction as I bit my lip.

"You're very talented my lord. It seems that you get better every time we encounter each other."

Ciel lay down next to me and smiled then said, "Thanks, you're a lot tighter than what I thought you'd be. This is not your first few goes at this I'm sure."

"It's not, but like I said you are very good." With that I rolled over to the edge of the bed and got up. I began to put my clothes back on.

"I'm sure I'm not the best you've encountered. For all I know you've fucked literally thousands of people." He said nonchalantly as he just laid in the bed propped up by pillow and one leg over the other. He just stared at me with straight face that really had no hidden meaning or emotion attached.

"Well that is true, but on the contrary, I can say you're amazing in bed my lord." I smiled at him as I buttoned the last button to my tailcoat. Ciel didn't reply he just huffed in a smug manner then climbed under his blanket. Now it was time for us to continue our lives in the way we always do as master and servant.

"Well young master, would you like some tea before bed?"

"No, just make sure that you wash the bed linens in the morning."

"Consider it done my lord." I bowed as I picked up the candelabra off of his nightstand. I walked towards the door and opened it. Before I stepped out of his bed chambers I turned and said, "Sweet dreams my lord."

A/N: Hey there! (I hope you thought this prologue was as hot as I did. :) ) Ok so you maybe wondering why there is a new Beyond My Control when the first one isn't even CLOSE to being finished. You may also be wanting me to answer that question but I won't. You'll just have to see, I recommend that you read both stories though.

But anyway...

Vote, comment, share with your friends and family, add to your reading lists, and add it to your libraries so you won't be late next time I update!!

BTW: See you at the first chapter! ;D