Part 1

Hi am 19 years old my name is Ariana Taylor Marie Henson. I work as a nurse. I have three bestie's. Elena, Ashley, and Kendra. Well Elena has been missing for 1 year now so most likely she is dead. She has got kidnapped she was more like my sister than bestie. I miss her so much. Now let's get on to my story.

Ariana's pov
"Is it too late now to say sorry cause I am missing more than just your body." My alarm went off I got up and looked at my phone I had a message saying there is no work today. Yes I got up and did a little dance. I then went into my bathroom took a shower washed my hair and all that jazz. I got out and went to my walk in closet.  I then put on my clothes ( pictures in media or on side.) I went downstairs to the smell of breakfast no I don't have a house i still live with my parents but I am moving out tomorrow!!!! When I got down the steps they had made bacon, pancakes, eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy. I ate and talked a while to my fam. I then decided to go out and do some stuff. I decided to text Ashley.
Convo
(A= Ashley Ari=Ariana)
Ari- do u want to go to the mall with me.
A- sure come pick me up
Ari- okay girl on my way
End of convo
I then went and got into my Ferrari. I got it started up I then Blue Toothed my phone. Then Shawn started playing. I picked Ashley up and we were on our way to the mall. Ashley is about 5'0 she has ombré hair. She has brown eyes. I have brown hair, I am 5'5 and I have green/brown eyes. We made it to the mall. We decided to get Starbucks.
•This is the first chapter I hope you enjoy I know it sucks but I try🙂🙃•