chapter 1

"Kendria you got to get over that loser Quavo" my friend Nakhiah and Kimaiya said i've just went through a break up with my boyfriend or should i say "ex" boyfriend of 3 years "Quavo" after 3 years now is the time he decides to cheat dirty asshole, i can't say i didn't love Quavo because i did he was my first love, so today my friends tried to cheer me up by bringing me club. I wasn't in the mood "girl come on the club is the best way to get over a break up" kimaiya said as nakhiah handed me my clothes. Maybe their right, maybe a couple of drink can get my mind off that pussy ass nigga Quavo. I got up took a shower, when i was finish i put on a black/white panty set then my red dress dress that hug my curves and showed off my tatoos i wand curled my hair perfect after that i put on my black silentos heel and to top the look i put on some gold chain and earring and my gold nose ring can i say your bitch was looking sexy as fuck " damn.....bitch you must get some dick tonight" nakhiah said we all laughed out then we head to kimaiya's Range rover.

                      When we arrived at club "Magic" it was lit we didn't have to wait in line because nakhiah knew the guy at the stand, so we got in as we entered the club niggas was coming from left, right and center trying to hollar at us but ion want them. We made our way to the bar where we was greeted by the bartender "what can i get y'all sexy ladies tonight" he said as he flash us a smile "well we all want shots but for this sexy bish give her two" nakhiah said as she points at me "what the hell am free i can do whatever i want now" i said as the bartender handed me my two shot "cheers to being single ladies...........and to kendria cuz she prolly get some D tonight" kimaiya said we laughed then drank down our shot, when i was finish i heard my favorite song came on( slow wind by r.kelly) i grabbed these bitches and head to the dance floor and we started slow wine i could feel eyes burning a hole through me, when i look up i saw August the biggest youngest kingpin and his homies chris and trey who are also kingpins staring at me and my girls nakhiah also notice and started doing our secret code but i was like no fucking way because i ain't bout that life because those niggas are trouble and players i know she had a crush on chris cause she would talk about all the time "please for me do me a solid" she begged i have to do it "OK" i said we started doing our sexy dance and put on a show for these niggas and bitches who was giving us stares i look up to see august and his crew smirking and licking their lips enjoying the show, they made their way from the V.I.P section to the dance floor where we was, i was kinda nervous cause if y'all seen august y'all panties would've been soaking wet i continued dancing acting normal, i then felt a tall frame behind me grinding on me "keep dancing ma" the person said with a sexy accent it kinda turned me on a lil, i started twerking and shaking my body on the nigga i could feel his rock hard member on my ass and trust me i didn't felt small. I look over to see nakhiah dancing with chris then i saw kimaiya and trey dancing, i turned around and saw august i was pretty shock to be honest cause august can have any bitch he wants, i kinda back up off him cause i know what he's like and i don't fuck with thugs or kingpins. I then felt warm hands grip my waist i turned around and saw august why can't this nigga leave me alone i said in my mind " don't run from me ma" he said with his sexy voice got my panty a lil wet "am not running from you"i said like a boss " then why you backing off on a nigga" he said with a smirk "because ion want my boyfriend see me with you" i lied "then where ya nigga at cuz he crazy ta  leave ya ha to dance by ya self" he shot back "welp he's not here yet" i said "aiite but i wanted to tell ya yo the baddest i've seen tonight in ha"he said with a smile i started blushing like crazy "thanks" i said while blushing am A....I cut him off "august" i respond "damn..lil ma how yo know" he said looking confuse " everyone knows you" i said as i took a sip off my liquor "aiite and what is ya name beautiful"he said showing his pearly whites and his bottom grills "Kendria" i replied while smiling also " so can i have ya number ma" august said smooth "sure" i said as i give him my number "i gotta go "he said as he kissed my cheek and give me a hug. i walk back over to the girls and saw them giving me the {Bitch we saw every thang} look i started blushing when it was time to leave we got in the car and head to the house. We got home i went upstairs took a shower and put on my sleep wear, my phone then light up knowing it was text it was 2 text i read the first one.

A/n:this the text btw

Quavo:

bae i miss you so much please answer my texts

why you not answering kendria

when i see ya ass ama fuck you up you lil bitch

bae am sorry i love you am just stressing please answer me so we can work this out baby

*END OF TEXT*

I rolled my eyes at his text like am over him this what he gets for cheating, i then look at the next text and it was from august

*TEXT*

aug: hey ma

ken: hii august

aug: how's ya night 

ken: ok i guess

aug: aiite am coming to pick you up tomorrow

ken: ok i'll text you the address

aug: ok goodnight beautiful

ken: goodnight handsome

aug: bye sexy

*END OF TEXT*

I smiled at the text i don't know august makes me feel all happy inside and shit like that i can't wait for tomorrw.

WELP HEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE THIS MA NEW STORY VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD THIS MXTHER-FUCKER TO YA READING LIST