Chapter 1

OTOSAKA'S POV
Days pass as I got out of the hospital "Are you ok?" Tomori said "yes, after all its just a bit of memory loss." I said to her kissing her forehead. She hugged my biceps and leaned to my shoulder."Lets go to the park?" she asked "Sure." We ride on the bus heading to the park."here." she handed me the mp3 player. "Arigato." we had an awkward silence for a moment "Do you still remember our highschool life before?" She asked me"Not yet but I want to start a new memory as a fresh start with ya'll"
TOMORI'S POV
I hope he still remember everything we had before with Yusarin, Takajou and Ayumi "Do you still remember the band Zhiend?"I asked "Hmm, a bit I guess?"He grabbed the mp3 in his pocket. "Here." He grabbed the other bud and handed it to me."Arigato... guzaimas."I putted the bud in to my right bud "Can I pick the song?"I asked Yuu "Yeah sure." I changed it to fallin "Wait." Yuu said with a confused face "I felt like this song is familiar to me." he said "Do you remember the time where we camped to the park?"I said hoping to remember the memories "Oh yeah i remember where you even let us wash by the river." My eyes widened from shock and surprised by what he said "And also the time I gave you that mp3"I said hoping to make him remember more "Yeah, good times."
OTOSAKA'S POV
We arrived at the park at night, I saw the river we used to bath with Takajou. "Yuu!"I heard a familiar voise "Takajou, Yusarin kon'nichiwa." Takajou raised his hand making a high five stance. I raised my hand hitting my hand to his."SUGOI, a comet" said yusarin. I looked at the sky and saw the tail of the comet. I remembered something that is familiar to me, a name of something but its like a name of a comet. Ch...o..e? I cant recall it. "Shimata." I thought to myself. I dont know if its chloe or charlotte."Urghhh." As I thought to myself again."Yuu are you okay?" She said as i began to touch my forehead like I had a headache. "Yeah, my head hurts a bit." She looked worried"Its ok, its just a headache." There was an silence within us, all we can hear is the brush of the wind "Yuu do you still remember the comet named Charlotte?"
My eyes widened as I heard the name charlotte said by yusarin. "Thats what i've been thinking for." "Arigato guzaimas Yusa." TO BE CONTINUED